Reviews for Shades of Green
Hanyuchick chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
This is an awesomely good story and i request that u write more.
Vicki chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
Great fic! i'd just like u to add Dawn. Mostly because Lorne needs a little support right now and Dawn's loving nature will provide that. She'd also make a real good match for Kurt. Plus Dawn really needs to get out of her sister's shadow, it's just going to get her killed eventually. Either from the inside out or physically. She should be about 18 physically and awesomely wise beyond her years but that's just part of her personality. Other than the lack of Dawn this is a truly wonderful story. A very excellent read indeed.
big mak chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
cool it's still looking good
Lucinda chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
I like this look at what might have happened to Lorne. The fact that he's questioning what sort of person he's become and how to fix things is good, and I'm delighted that he's not just brooding about it. The ethics of memory alteration are an interesting discussion topic, and quite enjoyable.
Allen Pitt chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Lorne needs some closure-to find out who lived/who died and all that. Meanwhile, might be interesting if Connor is 'outed' ie seen by people doing something superhuman; they jump to the conclusion he's a mutant...& he winds up at Xavier's. He DOES have super strength, near invulnerability, enhanced senses, lots of battle skills...

Lorne -has the 'see people's future's things, but also is very hard to kill-could be chopped up & reassembled .. also has that ability to sing a note so high it shatters eardrums or at least stuns people - hm, plus has lots of contacts, might be able to get the Furies to put up a selective "no fighting allowed" spell around parts of the school...
Harry2 chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
Trust me on this Lorne: If ANYONE in the X-Men can understand what you have gone through, its Logan. He may not have all his memories, but he understands where you are coming from. And that is more than most of the team can say.
big mak chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
cool i like it i hope there will be more soon
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Well Lorne, you finally found someone who understand where you are coming from. Now, you need to make peace, understand why Angel did what he did, and start to help the X-Men out. If the Phoenix is coming (And from what I'm hearing SHE IS) the X-Men are going to need ALL the help that they can get!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
If Angel survived that last battle, once Lorne has everything worked out with the X-Men, he is going to have WORDS with a certain dark haired souled Vampire!

But what really intrigued me was the vision that Lorne had of Orroro and possibly (Could it be true? From what I've been reading it might be) THE PHOENIX?
Wooshers chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
story.I love the Angel going to run into Lorne any time soon?Or is he still alive?I dont really watch Ats because I get home too updating!
Luc Star chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
you know... i would have reacted the same way if i was Lorne and i found out about why Angel took over Wolfram & Hart. Connor. loved the new chapter. there seems to be a lot of just talking going on in these early stages of the story, but i am liking it so far. so now that Connor's been revealed to our favourite kareoke singing demon, what's gonna happen next. well.. for one thing.. i can't wait. so please update soon. take care and keep up the good work.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
That Hamlet quote is very true: To thine own self be true. Time to remember who you truly are Lorne, and put that to use in helping out this new team of white hats that you have fallen in with.
Luc Star chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
very well written 3rd chapter... a few good quotes here and here... wondering where you got them from.. writing hank mccoy is well... rather hard cause of all the quotes. anyways... job well done. pls keep up the good work and update soon.
stcobb chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Interesting. More please.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
Very nice second chapter. You have your charachters down cold. Now, if Lorne is going to be working with this new group of white hats, then they need someone or something to fill them in on what's going down. Time for Whistler to make an appearance, IMHO.