Reviews for Three Sides: The real story behind the Labyrinth
Where can I find the rest of this story?! I'm enthralled and have nothing left to read!
Monica chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Omg... I stumbled across this yesterday. I have been reading in every spare second I do not have a child on my lap or a chore to complete and I seem to have come to the end ... there is more to the story and I need it... please continue
Mona Thompson chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Are you still finishing this story?! I gotta know what is gonna happen! I have never been into fanfiction but I couldn't put this down! PLEASE don't leave it like this. You are a very gifted writer and like I said...I gotta know!
Mona Thompson chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh my god! I can't bear heart is breaking for them. I mean can you imagine the one person in the entire universe that you love is being taken away from you. Wouldn't you do anything to bring them back? I would.
Mona Thompson chapter 9 . 10/21/2013
Oh my god! You have to finish this! I want to see it from his heart hurts for him and his love. I know it doesn't end well for them but I keep hoping something changes! I want them to be okay and your the only one who knows how this plays out! Please continue! Please.
Sheridyn-the-Phantomess chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Please oh Please update soon!
Sheridyn-the-Phantomess chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
You. Have. To. Update. NOW. This is awesome, I never thought about the story thus way... Interesting
HeartlessRomantic chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
it was really good! Yeah...that is about all I have to say...
Davmi LaSav chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
It's been a month. Are you going to keep us hanging or update? I want to know how this ends!
akkismos chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
Yep. I love you, just as much as ever. I put this on my update list, as are your other chapters, and will try to keep up with it. :D
akkismos chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
O. I think I'm beginning to figure this one out! Let's see...
akkismos chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
“Let me get a better look at you,” he said, pulling off his horned goblin mask.

“What you really mean is ‘since you look so pretty, let me mess you up a bit,’” she laughed, but carefully untied her mask and removed it. She raised an eyebrow and twirled around in place.

I loved your intro, and several instances after that. I really like this:

Besides, Jareth had immediately vowed, deep down inside the heart that she swore he did not have, that this woman would not get her child back.

Not once did I ever think that Jareth lacked a heart. I love him to death, and this is one of the reasons why.

Awesome first chapter! Now I have to read the following!
alorindanya chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
What I meant in my previous review was...well, with a mindset that "the GK had fallen in love with the girl", Jareth MIGHT have been leading Sarah on, giving his attentions to another while his wife watched from the sidelines (even though he would be doing it for her).

This is such an interesting take on the story, I can't help but to wait for more!
dreamlabyrinth chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
Really, you have me totally torn here.

On one hand, I'd love to see Sarah decide differently and end up with Jareth, but on the other hand I want Olwyn to get her human form back, and I know neither is going to happen, at least not until the end of the movie as we know it.

I loved how you put Olwyn into that scene. We actually don't see Jareth change into an owl until much later, and even then we can't be sure it's really him and not another being, so that works perfectly.
shatterdheart chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Whoa! I love your story! So is Jareth going to save his wife. And since sarah looks like his wife, will he get sarah confused with Olwyn. Will Olwyn get jealous and do something to sarah.

Or will Olwyn leave jareth. Will sarah and Jareth end up together. Or will you stop your story where the moive stops. Your story can so many places. I can't to read the next chapter. update soon!

ja ne