Reviews for Know This
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Oooookaayy! Shiiiiit! That stuff is deep dude! This Draco was more Draco than the real Draco. And I love that although he is trying to show that he does not care but deep between those lines you can see his heart is breaking.
TheFutureIsAGeek chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
OMG that’s epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Very insightful.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I enjoyed this.
trinity chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
It made my heart ache. Always loved your fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Wow deep stuff man, I could literally reread it again and again for days
Em chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Gosh, that's deep and heartbreakingly beautiful.
FandomGirl2805 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
gorgeous story with the angst and love hate lust triangle please write a hermione pov as well
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Beautiful
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Wow that was amazing!? What a candid portrayal of an honest response to Hermione, in "Serpent'z" fic,! Your Draco, is so brutally, and bluntly "Malfoy!" It's ridiculous how accurately, you both seemed to express yourselves, as these characters?! I feel like that was one of the more harshly realistic versions of Draco, that I have found in some time. It was almost as though he were spitting out these words, while sneering scornfully, and speaking in his trademark Wiltshire, drawl, all while shaking his platinum-blond head in distaste, and rolling his flame-dancing, mercurial eyes, which did little to mask his venomous disgust! As I said, you guys, may not have intentionally arranged such a well organized verbal-volley? But DARNED IF YOU DIDN'T ACHIEVE EXACTLY that! Way to go! Cheers!;-)
bean97 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
that made me feel things..
godsohmy chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
damn feels
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great Job! This is beautiful.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Fantastic retelling of events throught Draco's eyes. I start thinking one thing and I came out of it in the end thinking another.

Great job!
Teresa chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I have mixed feelings for this story...I can't decide whether I feel like punching Draco in the face or hugging him...either way, nice story, I have to say I may have had a tear or two running down my cheek like Draco while reading the end lol.