Reviews for Know This
Lailana chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
wonderful! and the end would have nearly made me cry as well if it wasnt for the fact that the story was so hot!...
Lunchbreak chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I tried to read the other one first as you suggested, but when i searched it said 'member no longer active' so i assume her profile got removed... which sucks. anyway 100 reviews! congrats, fic is kind of sad.

yet true. really good, i like your writing style :)
Author D P chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Wow, intense. Read the first one, and gotta say, lovely job at keeping them in character.

That's all for now,

x Valora x chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow, this was spectacular. I enjoyed reading it, and your use of emotive language is sheer brilliance. I hope you continue to write more stories like this.

UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was brilliant and I love it. Great emotion in this piece. I really like the Draco in your head. :) Thanks so much for writing & sharing!
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow I actually don't know what im feeling right now and no don't worry its nt a bad thing. It's just so sad and bitter and I dont know creepy? at the same time. But also beautifully written and it really just gives me a feeling I can't really pinpoint.

Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OMG I felt like crying, this was so powerful! I think Draco's view is just so much more...'omg his life is a nightmare and his angel isn't paying attention to save him'-ish. Makes me feel pretty sad :(((

Awesome writing skills though, I like it even better than the first.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was an awesome response... bravo!
rkitkt chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
wow! this was the cutest thing eva!
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
An interesting and very thoughtful interpretation of Draco, it was so good! I find Draco's character very interesting for all of the things you just pointed out. I repeat: it was so good!
Rev K chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Bravo! Shut cutting/bitting wit reminds me very much of the relationship I had/have with one or even two of my ex's (who happen to also be long-term best friends-funny that is it not)!

Reverend Crystal
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Hm. Amazing!
HP0247 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Brillant in it's need for so few words.
timmcgraw101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i love this

it was amazing

plz rite another one like this
bangag pa chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
wow best angsty fic i've ever read...
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »