Reviews for Know This
Jay A. Angelin chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
O, I love this. So mean and loving at the same time.
Queen's Chalice chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
fabulous.
EMMARRR chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
i liked this. i really really liked this. It was harsh and hurtful. So realistic
EpicLoVeFan chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Ooh! Really good. I love that it is a response to someone else's fanfic, like a literary conversation. Great writing!
Bloody Priestess chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Beautifully dark and knife-in-the-heart-honest!

Something Draco would definitely say about dear, sweet, industrious Hermione...!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Damn...now that was just dark...and breathtaking
Justluckytobehere chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Reread this one just for fun, then I went and reread no one knows you more than me, and I wish dramione fans were required to read these by law. They are so perfectly and realistically Hermione and Draco. So tragic and star-crossed, their own egos in the way of their true feelings. Oh golly I am tearing up, it's the classic love story. Your portrayal of Draco's superiority complex and bitter tone is so perfect, and then to reveal his denial and suffering at the end is so heart wrenching. Love it love it love it.
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was a really great story. It would be interesting to see this story from Hermione's point of view... Anyways, great job!

Elven at Heart
17629578269 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
beautiful.
mrs.draco.malfoy.2010 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
i read hers first. they are both really good ]
thedarkunicorn chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I just love dramione. You see Draco's character in the same light I do, some authors butcher him and I hate it.

Excellant writing. It's beautifully written!
Poison and green chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was elegant, and very elocuent. Realistic; congratulations.
jadestar5 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
luv it!
Dreamer Of Dragons chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
O, angsty! Love it!
Hulktastic chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow that was really deep
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »