Reviews for The Wizards of Hogwarts
Hope7791 chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
PLEASE PLEASE please continue this story.. Its wonderful
Soulless Huntress chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Oh my God! This is GREAT! I hope you finish this someday! I would love to know how this turns out.
Thank you for starting it, but PLEASE finish it.
Refreshingly Original chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I know it's been 5 years since you last updates, but would you consider continueing with this? It's amazing and funny as!

I love it. Please continue. !
Partin chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
question why do all the funny stories stop being updated?

its really good sigh
AmyKays chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Hi,

I know you haven't updated in a while, but i really love this story and would love if you updated. please.:)
Skite chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Come on, please, please update this! This story is so neat, there's just nothing like it out there! Pretty pretty pretty please update!

-Skite-
Eleanor Zara Sugarbaker chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Oh, dear God, PLEASE update! This is a great fic. I'm enjoying it immensely. You've done a great job writing McGonagall; she's totally in character. Please continue!
petites sorcieres chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Harry is right, every child hasn't watch the Wizard of Oz...In fact I have NEVER watched it.(the musical). I can recall wtching some part of the anime and not much. And just the End(can't even the remember . Maybe just the 10 last minutes ) of the movie.

I also hope Harry will shaw more courage/fight(same for Ron) and let them know other things about the Dursley...Will Minerv know about the"I must tell no lies "?...I love this story. Too bad you didb't update for a long time. Update son puh-lease!
KatsMeowRose chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
very nice chapter i love it cant wait for more.
minniequill chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
This is absolutely hilarious! please continue!
Dumbledores Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Really love Your story. You have good charicterization.
SherbetKitty chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Ooh, Lion's here! Yay! So, how will the rest of the adventure go? Will Albus find them? Update!

SherbetKitty
Crookykanks chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
YAY for updates! I just got on a Wizard of Oz spree and then you update this! Still hilarious, it's as though you'd never stopped! Thank you for sharing! Please continue to continue this, you've really done a wonderful cross-over here!

- (meow!)
phantomhorse333 chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
o i really cant wait form more! please update soon...you have a great story and i would hate to see it go unfinsihed!
meeph chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
SILENCIO! Haha, poor Lion ;P Good chapter Midnight!