Reviews for The Wizards of Hogwarts
Soulless Huntress chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Oh my God! This is GREAT! I hope you finish this someday! I would love to know how this turns out.
Thank you for starting it, but PLEASE finish it.
Refreshingly Original chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
I know it's been 5 years since you last updates, but would you consider continueing with this? It's amazing and funny as!

I love it. Please continue. !
Partin chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
question why do all the funny stories stop being updated?

its really good sigh
AmyKays chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Hi,

I know you haven't updated in a while, but i really love this story and would love if you updated. please.:)
Skite chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Come on, please, please update this! This story is so neat, there's just nothing like it out there! Pretty pretty pretty please update!

-Skite-
Eleanor Zara Sugarbaker chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Oh, dear God, PLEASE update! This is a great fic. I'm enjoying it immensely. You've done a great job writing McGonagall; she's totally in character. Please continue!
petites sorcieres chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
Harry is right, every child hasn't watch the Wizard of Oz...In fact I have NEVER watched it.(the musical). I can recall wtching some part of the anime and not much. And just the End(can't even the remember . Maybe just the 10 last minutes ) of the movie.

I also hope Harry will shaw more courage/fight(same for Ron) and let them know other things about the Dursley...Will Minerv know about the"I must tell no lies "?...I love this story. Too bad you didb't update for a long time. Update son puh-lease!
KatsMeowRose chapter 7 . 10/23/2006
very nice chapter i love it cant wait for more.
minniequill chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
This is absolutely hilarious! please continue!
Dumbledores Girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Really love Your story. You have good charicterization.
SherbetKitty chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Ooh, Lion's here! Yay! So, how will the rest of the adventure go? Will Albus find them? Update!

SherbetKitty
Crookykanks chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
YAY for updates! I just got on a Wizard of Oz spree and then you update this! Still hilarious, it's as though you'd never stopped! Thank you for sharing! Please continue to continue this, you've really done a wonderful cross-over here!

- (meow!)
phantomhorse333 chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
o i really cant wait form more! please update soon...you have a great story and i would hate to see it go unfinsihed!
meeph chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
SILENCIO! Haha, poor Lion ;P Good chapter Midnight!
Skite chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
What an interesting twist in the story, that the professors at Hogwarts now at least have a clue of what's going on.

I loved the "Greatest Wizard in the World" scene, Harry and Minerva's reactions were great!

Like I said before, I like the way the characters are dealing with this situation, it seems quite realistic (or as realistic as is possible under such circumstances).

The way you had them treating the lion and worked in Griffindor's symbol was neat.

I do hope you update this soon!