Reviews for Thirteen Chances
gelatofornicodiangelo chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
okay just let starfire stay in earth so that when robin marries her he doesnt need to cheat on her and who thought of that idea of cheating anyway that would be stupid and starfire isnt really starfire shes um quite like a normal lady she is suppose to be innocent cute king humble patient etc... oh and i like the letter of the parents very funny : )
robin'schick chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
your story is awesome! i only wish i had thought of the idea. please write more! i'm dying to know what happens next!
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
) This is awesome!
Samanthe2121 chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
eh star was alittle OoC there

she is usually the kind person
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
this story is so cool. I am so happy that you updated.

StarSoSweet:)
skuller31 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
l love it also love to hear more
akiismarina chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
wow this is really funny and really kool/ please update soon.!
Peggz chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
I might re-write Chapter 2...I don't know, my friends idea is starting to creep me out...
Sapphixiation chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
This story is really good, so keep adding!
Pickles12 chapter 2 . 6/30/2005

Pickles12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Whe

YAy for RobStarness
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Very nice story. I always knew that Robin and Starfire would end up together. I have seen so many things about Robin and Raven it made me sick. I just loved your story. That was a great idea. It was also good to let the other Titans leave so they can be alone. Again awsome story. I see nothing wrong. Just please don't cuss. I don't like that.

StarSoSweet:)
SamCram2121 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
storys still good but u need 2 update sooner

plz and thanku
Satu-D-2 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Awesome! I love the mall (sort of). This should be swet (said like a stoner).

Very well done.

And, just you know, you spell Tamaran with an 'a'. No offence, I really, really love your story.
RobinLuvsStar chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Great story. I really like the idea of a few chances to prove that you love someone. I can't wait for your next update.