Reviews for The Mind's Eye
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
This is such a great story that I couldn't put it down. I wish that you would update it
Meg.x chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
I don't know exactly why you haven't updated in years, but I wish you'd get your inspiration back!

This is such a wonderful, original, story.

I hope you start writing again :)
elf mermaid chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Oooh, I really like this story! It sound pretty cool. Please update soon, and thank you for writing this story!
Snowlily246 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Don't 4get 2 Update!
Siren of Time chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
This truely rocks thus far!

Can't wait to continue it. Unforunately I must temporarily leave. So I'm adding it to my list .''

Ja

(\ /).(
Taichi Prime chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Why'd ya stop? it so good please update!
Tiamath chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
Fascinating! ;D Well crafted, with an intriguing plotline that raises many questions. One of which is; has Kagome learned to hide her aura? You hadn't mentioned it before...so as she grows stronger is she broadcasting her aura for the whole world to see?
Jesslca chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Aw I can't wait any longer...update please!
Inu Kaiba chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
If you're still interested in a beta, or rather, me being your beta, my e-mail is: inukaiba a . c o m. Without the spaces. ;

I think I only concentrated enough to notice one error this time. And I won't bother to correct it. I hope now that finals are over, you'll get around to writing more? Or will we have to agonizingly wait until March Break, or even Summer?

As for your knowledge on Japanese history and culture, it's a LOT better than mine. And I apologize for not being able to help you there. But I'm glad to see someone cares enough about their work to actually research it.

I hope you'll update soon, because I really like your stories, especially your characterization. To you, everyone has a personality, and everyone's there for a purpose, they're not just... there to be cheerleaders. Mm, keep up the good work, and update soon! _
Ganheim chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
Strange and stranger. I like what you're doing with the story. The rabbit ASCII separating the scenes is slightly off-the-wall, but it works. Your spelling and grammar is impeccable as far as I can tell (though not getting more than 4 hours of sleep a night for a month might be wearing me down).

These machine (like?) tengu are an interesting idea, makes me wish I could pick up and finish Crossing the Rubicon.

God bless and happy writing,

Ganheim
blackartemis chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
Hey! This is still really good, and i'm not even gonna berate you about updating because then i'd be a hypocite, but i will say that i can't wait until you do, it is sure to be fantastic!
Jesslca chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
Omg it took me a while to read, but it was so worth it! I've never read anything like this before and it was really good! I hope you update soon because I'm realy interested in this fic! :)
agent-doo chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
Keep up the good work.
Ganheim chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
I'm back! It's good to be back. Anyway, that was an eerie few chapters. I have a feeling the troop will be facing off against a megolithic youkai soon, when this "Nozomi" fails to keep it sealed away. I saw what I think was a few too many slang-ish spellings in the dialogue, but you kept it tight otherwise.

Check out my stories if you have the chance, too.
lionheartgirlx chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
ur a very talented writter! awsome story so far! keep it up!