Reviews for What She Can't Say
William Stock chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
This is a thoroughly compelling chapter(story). I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, and I highly recommend it.
William Stock chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
William Stock chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
William Stock chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
William Stock chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
anonymous chapter 39 . 8/25/2010
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY I HAVE TO WAIT SIXTEEN SECONDS! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR JOB?
William Stock chapter 48 . 8/25/2010