Reviews for What She Can't Say
captainkodak1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Hey Duck, Loving this one. I am sure Bonnie has something cooking in that little brain of hers. The interaction of Kim and Ron on the island was good. Kim was really shook up to act like that. I hope she would be satisfied with some close holding. Ron has both his feet on the ground and is thinking. Keep up the good work.
Gray chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
dont do the whole bonny draken shego thing together plz dont its been done to death over and over and over and over again plx dont do this to such a good story
buenonacho chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Great story so far! I thought that Bonnie may have been a little over the top, but then again...Bonnie isn't the kind of person who takes humiliation well. Anyway, good start; I look forward to Chapter 4!
jace10000 chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
Like the story I like the K/R ness I like hoe Ron is not letting things get out of hand with Kim I like K/R story's but I don't really like the ones do you know what before they get married it's just wrong too me but I still like the story. Action is good keep updating.
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
jarmitc2032 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Loved the story, can not wait to see more.
Visigoth29527 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
I like it so far... but what exactly did Ron and Mr. Dr. P talk about that has Ron so flustered?
who cares what my name is im reviewing chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Again. Brain hurts. again.. surge of pain. Very good, but can you use a little more names and less he and she unless you intend to hurt my brain. No offence. If you intended a secretive type thing, you have every right to do so. Good job. Uber!
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Kevin Heller chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Sir,

After reading this story, all I can say is "I have been delighted, enthralled, excited, and moved to tears by what" you have written.

Thank you for making me realize I can still feel and use my heart and not just my head.

Such a wonderful and precious thing the kind of love these two characers have found. Kim Ron forever.
kimnron4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Wow. Very nice- update soon please!
who cares what my name is i'm reviewing chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Awesumnessness. Bonnies pissed, kim and ron together, tons of movie refrences, Ron is getting well deserved credit, Shego is annoyed, to say the least, ect. ect. Update quickly, even if you made this within the last day. Uber Uber great. (Uber is above or better in German)
Shannon chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
MORE! NOW! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!
pixie2010 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Just wanted to tell you I agree on the whole Junior Prom thing. When I first saw the movie I thought they were in 11th grade too, but everybody else seems to think they're seniors because it is supposedly the end of the show.(Let's keep our hopes up!)
campy chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Very nice. One suggestion—I think it would flow better if you broke it up into several smaller chapters. I think you could make about 5 or 6 out of what you've posted so far.
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »