Reviews for You have to fix this
lemey-o chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
could have had a bit more piper pov
Marcus1233 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Yep...I can see the pigs from here. Is it pink with silvery wings with a tatoo of triquetra on it fore legs?

(frowns) You made a pact with the devil, didn't you...? To write good consecutive stories...
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Hi! HaHa! Haven't seen the pig yet. Will get back to you on that. This oneshot was so cute and it was a role reversal. Leo definitely chewed Piper out in this one. It sounds like "I told you so." Cheers!
charmedgrl4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
konban wa

Aw - I liked that. And I'm not usually into the emotional-type whatever. But I really liked that one!

-Shan-
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
just to say that i love it!
crazyDFFgang chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
short but good... even if I wouldn't let Piper act like that...

Anyway... intersting idea... something new...

(Chrissy.W.x, from the crazyDFFgang)
Emma15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
How could anyone not adore a tiny Chris? The thought baffles me.

Good story!

I'm glad Piper saw the error of her ways. I too was a little upset with the "Imaginary Friends" Episode, but for a different reason.

The fact that neither Piper nor Leo nor Phoebe nor Paige - none of them asked big Wyatt how big Chris wa!

It just seemed wrong.

And that lets-cancel-his-fist-birthday-party thing was horrible! She like organized every detail of Wyatt's first, even with magical stuff going on.

You did a wonderful job of bringing all that into your story.

Em
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Good story, please review!
Nikki14u chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I loved this story. Too bad this didn't happen on the show. There they choose to pretend as if the poor boy doesn't exist.
connor chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
cute..
Martina chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Great little story. I too have noticed that Chris is being neglected on Charmed. First when future Wyatt came back, then last week with the whole birthday party thing. Charmed has really sucked this year. How dare they introduce us to one of the greatest characters ever, then turn around and pretend he didn't exist. I almost hope Charmed gets cancelled!
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Ohh such a sad story. I liked this idea with Piper being the distant one, but worried about it. Not like the shows version where Chris died and noone remembers and with the babies they seem to think they are some coats you can leave at magic school when you fight demons and then pick the up.

Well, but I loved this. You are great at portraying angst, I loved how worried Piper was about her feelings and I loved Leos reaction. Phoebe is right, the unnatural birth and all can be a reason..but its still too weird. And I love how you thought that would affect the poor baby. It was nice to read about the future and Wyatt and Chris being so close and the same for Chris and Leo. You thought very well future Chris behavior and I loved the interaction between Leo and Piper. As shes dead that would be a hell of a spell, lol. Thats Chris...yea! It was a very interesting end, I like that Piper is seeing her mistake and has hope in the future. And I envy you for finishing something in one chapter...if you ever hear that the pig that flies also sings in Russian that would mean I finished something in...just finished something, lol.
Sparkling Cherries chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
was this a one shot? it was great, i love the way that this time it was piper who chris felt ambivalent towards and not leo - bacuse there are so many fics that have done this. this is origional and i'm liking it a lot. poor chris, losing wyatt as well :( and poor leo. if it's a one then shot then it was great but if not please update - and i'm so happy you haven't fogotten ur other fic. i think id implode if u didn't update that.
Orchida chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I've not actually seen the two episodes yet, we get Imaginary Friends this Thursday. But, aw, that was so sad. A happy ending though! You actually floored me when you announced that Wyatt had died, I was gobsmacked.

It's nice to see Leo being the good parent for a change. Good that you made Piper's relationship, or lack there of understandable too.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was wonderful and actually gave an idea (one more - go figure) that I'll share with you.

Anyway, I absolutely loved Leo in this fic and you showed up my feelings towards the way they are treating the baby with perfection.

Great work.