Reviews for Poetry
Kitsune-001 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Good! I liked that their are simply not enough KuramaxYusuke fics out there. Keep up the good job!
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
The roses are red one, would get marks for some things but not for others. Though it was very funny. In some sort of weird way. Lol. Yusuke's and Kurama's poems are so good! It really helps you to see the whole picture. In my case 2/3 of the picture. .~
Silver-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aww this story is so cute and yet depressing at the same time It's Wonderful!
Tragedy Links Our Hearts chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
that was beautiful. I like yusukes better tehn kuramas though. Don't know why.
hyan-hye chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
man that was awesome! great job! and keep up the good work
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Beautiful! both are Beautiful!
cryingshadows chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
your poem in absolutely beautiful, I cried reading that one.
mary-anne chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
wow man i love ya ausumness love it wow that was ausume lol great job ur so ausume
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
this was really good. love the poems.
hyperdude chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Sorry I havent reviewed. I didn't see it was updated. What I really like about this 1 shot is the emotion. Your poetry skills are amazing, and I firmly believe you are on your way to becoming a really successful author.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Rowan: Let me just say- thank you for the explanations on the poems!

Sakura: You can tell she's not very bright.

Rowan: It's one in the morning. I'm not expected to do a lot of deep thinking.

Sakura: Tch. Excuses. *I* understood everything!

Rowan: That's because you fell asleep in school today.

Sakura: Good point...

Rowan: Anyway, I think the poems are beautiful, the length is just enough and when Kurama whispers the final stanza in Yusuke's ear I wanted to cry, it was that touching. Loved it!
miko chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I loved it! It was so uplifting nd at the same time it makes u want to cry. Brilliant. And the poems ar just absolutely amazing.
Trans chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
...so pretty... I love your poetry. Yusukes was my favorite even though it was theshorter of the two. I like the depth and emotion tanlged in the words. Now I have to go cry because I can't write poetry at all...I really do love and hate you at the same time.
FluffysBijin05 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
This was a very hort ans sweet story. I loved the poetry I thought it was beautiful. I honestly didn't get yusuke's poem until you described it and then I felt dumb. Your poetry is awesome and you should definatley write more and I will have to check out more of your stories and poems. Keep up the great job.

Buh-Bye _
kit-kit chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
great story i loved the poems they were so sweet.