Reviews for Complete Me
Sessha Kenshin chapter 6 . 3/11
I have revisited this so many times. Im still hopeful someday the talented author continues this. Oh the mystery.. it's still in the dark. Hoping for more..
LilyAllure chapter 6 . 2/17
omg TT
I know it's been 11 years since the last update, but I really enjoy this. I'm hoping for KenKao's happy ending.
Yamashina Risaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Haha I'm rereading this again becuase this story is really one of the best )
Yamashina Risaki chapter 4 . 9/17/2020
Haha I can't believe I popped in after so damn long. Life happened, I think out batch of writers and readers grew out of our fiction life but I'm so glad to be back. And re-reading this wonderful angsy, vanilla gives me hypes again. Hopefully, one day I get to see the completion of this wonderful story you've started. Missed you. Stay safe, and take care. With love.
Inuki chapter 6 . 7/25/2020
I love your story. I read them years ago and rereading them reminds me of how great they are. Thank you for your wonderful imagination. I cant wait for the next chapter, however long it takes.
O.o Kaoru-chan o.O chapter 6 . 4/2/2020
i miss this story. It's been 84 four years... XD
Meowyen chapter 6 . 2/14/2020
Love your story wish you would continue!
Katie Goodman chapter 6 . 2/14/2020
Oh Linay. Thank you for this gift. I wish more than anything for an update. But thank you for how good it is without one.
Liz chapter 6 . 8/21/2019
Noooo... why did you stop? I was so looking forward to this sequel. It was so good too! I really, reallyyy hope one day you decide to continue it. :(
ruthsaplot chapter 6 . 3/27/2019
next chapter pleaseee
Hanyaa chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
you have no idea how much I love this story, I remember reading broken pieces for the first time ages ago and I still remember every little thing. I know that life continues and you must have other priorities but I just hope that whenever you see this and all the other reviews you condirer to continue the fic. If not I say thank for giving us such a master piece like broken pieces and wish you good luck in your life. love youuuu
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2018
Please finish. This has been a great story
CK chapter 6 . 11/28/2018
Man, wish you would've continued! Life gets in the way, so I get that, but you're amazing. Hope you eventually pick this back up.
yessica.14 chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
hello I love your story I know it has a long time without updating if you could update it would be wonderful and I am a follower of your stories I love how you write many congratulations and thank you for your work to write
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2018
Maaaaaaaan it sucks you didnt continue. You‘re sooooo good and the stories so incredible. I wish youd start writing again!
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »