Reviews for Complete Me
YamiLoki chapter 1 . 2/22
Hi!

Are there any chances that you will be continuing his story? I reread the prequel again! after all these years!

Hope to see a new update in this story!
KaoruMary chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
Genial espero que algun dia quieras terminar esta historia realmente lo deseo felicidades es realmente genial.
Tiff chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
I always come back to this fanfic from time to time hoping to see if it is updated. Whenever I reread your work, it's like my childhood all over again haha! Hope everything is going well and please update when you can. Loved this and broken pieces. Best RK fanfics.
E chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
Hi!

I've been reading your story since you first started publishing it, and for the first time in awhile (years) I've read both again.

Please, please, please update! I know life gets in the way and I'm sure it's tough, but this is an amazing story and I'd love to know what happens next and how it ends.

I'm sure I'm not the only one!

All the best!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
I go back to this story every now and then... Hoping the author still sees this and update.. :)
Evelyn chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
Just checking periodically and re-reading all my favorite ff... hoping for an update.
Smin2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Please continue this story someday..
sulou chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
oh please update? someday? pretty please?
Shaish chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
[/SHAKES SOMETHINGGGGG] Are you still working on this though? It's been a while and I am unsure. DX
Shaish chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I'm almost caught up no why I'm despair.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I really love Aoshi and Kaoru's relationship.
lasombralottusgmail.com chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Oh My god, need next ep, pls
Noodlez4suppa chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
Awww, why havent you finished this? Its like 10 years in the making. hope all is well.
AmayaSaria chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your stories; this one and Broken Pieces. I first read it like a billion years ago (actually BP wasn't even complete yet hahaha) but I still come back and reread it once in awhile. I love your writing style and creativity, I hope you share your passion with the world each day! I really enjoyed it again, both this one and BP even if this one is incomplete.

PS I tried to review on the last chapter but it wouldn't let me since I had left a review on there before! ;)
Neptune.Aruemi chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
OMG pleaaaaseee update. It'd been 6 years?! Are you still writing ;-; I need to know what happens
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »