Reviews for Complete Me
Shoukanshi chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I have to remind myself that you have a life.. it always amazes me how you tangle all this up and then leave me hanging.. don’t take offense because I’m complimenting you in your excellent way in telling a story. I love all the different faces of kenshin and kaoru you portrayed in each story. And I’ll be checking my mail everyday to make sure I don’t miss any updates from you.

In COMPELTE ME, I think you’ve rewritten the whole of Rurouni Kenshin in your own way especially the transition from Battousai to the Rurouni. I hope I love this as much as I loved BROKEN PIECES but knowing you, I will, definitely.

Special request: please add BOUND to your list of priorities.

Thank you!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
this seem interesting plz update soon
Diane Long chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
YAho! This chapter made my day. I think you will have a good time writng the "Rurouni" aspects of Kenshin. I noticed you have already captured the dance of the sunny smiles and the darker disposition creeping out from time to time. I really look forward to the moment with the "batousai" emerges in times of danger. SHould be awesome. Everything is even more pignant with Kaoru missing the Kenshin she knew while being glad he is free of guilt. I particulalrly like how his ultra sunny disposition annoys her a little. Hee hee hee.

Saw the priorities and am jumping for joy!
petguin chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
My my. Yet another amazing fic :D Haha, I just love the way this is going.. and how Kaoru reminicenses Kenshin's future self... :)
morgannia chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
oh baby . . . have i been waiting desperately for this sequeal. screw star wars the movie, this is what i wanted to see. {jumos up and down in exitement} hm, Soujiro? does this mean that we're going throught the Kyoto arc now is Shihto the person he's talking to on the phone? & when kenshin really remembers? w00t! you made my night with this posting, hopefully you'll update very, very soon
Taleyn chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
AH you send my thoughts reeling on this new sequel XD! Can imagine the feelings when I saw you had finally posted the sequel to Broken Pieces. Complete Me seems less dark compared to Broken Pieces though, hope we'll be able to discover what Soujiro is up to. His smiling shady facade is creepy though.

Kenshin is terribly different, but I must admit his dark side is more intruiging. But I know you'll do a great job on his persona Kaoru really has a strong character to be able to live with Kenshin so different and him not realising his past. Ah I feel for her T-T

With Broken Pieces there is completely nothing to critize. In my opinion, its one of the BEST Rurouni Kenshin fanfictions around, it could be a story right by itself I really loved this chapter.

Looking forward to your next update!
mistressofhyde chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
omigod! linay-chan! i have been waiting for this sequel for such a long time :D Btw, "Broken Pieces" is my most favorite RK fic ever and i hope that this sequel would do justice to the first one. keep on writing :)
jenny84 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I haven't read it. Because I must tell you first how happy I am that you finally posted this!

Thank you so much!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Oh excellent! I'm so glad you started on the sequel! I never reviewed "Broken Pieces" but I read it a while ago before I became a member... and I just want you to know it was truly a wonderful story! And now you've continued with "Complete Me", I'm so happy! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens in this fic! Please keep up the great work!
Ookami-Hitomi chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Finally!

I have been waiting a long, long time to read the sequel to "Broken Pieces." I'm sure many other people will agree with me, but I must tell you that the wait was well worth it! Oh, yes, I remember "The Sword That Protects." First RK story, was it not? Well, in any case, do update as soon as you possibly can! You have one hell of a special gift, Linay, and I cannot wait 'til you finish "Complete Me." It's already looking to be one of those very, very good, must-read stories...

Chow for Now,

Liz (Ookami-Hitomi)
Via x Infinito chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I swear I almost DANCED when I quickly clicked on the Author Alert email and saw 'Complete Me'! Woho about time! God I'm so happy I don't think I'll be able to sleep properly!

Ok well seeing Kenshin the way he is now almost brought tears to my eyes. It's so sad... I really do miss that dark but caring side of him a lot. It feels like he's half empty really. Oh I know you are going to do such a wonderful job on this story! I truly cannot wait!

Soujiro... now he's an interesting yet shady character and I can't help but feel that he is up to no good. At first he even deceived me with his kind, smiling personality but with that little run in he had with Kaoru, that completely changed my attitude. I now feel that something is definitely up.

Oh man I don't know how Kaoru does it... I don't know how she can stand to see Kenshin the way he is. It breaks my heart! It really does!

I am SO SO SO happy that you posted up the first chapter and if you need to take a long time to work on this please do so because at LEAST you have started it! That's all that counts and it definitely gives us fans hope!

I for one cannot WAIT to see what happens next and where this story will go. My number one wish right now is for Kenshin to start remembering everything. Perhaps in time he might... hopefully.

Once again, I can't express how damn HAPPY I am that you have posted this up. There are only a handful of great fanfiction authors out there that can write so well that even your readers get teary-eyed. I can't even give you any criticism because everything you've done in 'Broken Pieces' was absolutely, beautifully perfect.

Hurray to your husband for kicking your butt back into gear ;)

Of course I have to add this last line in but do take your time if you need to do so: Update again!
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107