Reviews for Complete Me
SeaSaltChocolate chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Beautiful. Love their rapidly progressing relationship.
theevilashleyness chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
update please!
Minni216 chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Sooooooooo...yea...uhhhh...the rest of the story? I WANNA READ MORE! (Not in another four years) pleaaaaase (on the floor begging/ kicking feet) I want it need it LOVE IT!
deludedfreak chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Whoa, I didn't know you'd updated again! I remember reading this and Broken Pieces sooooooooo long ago, and being really disappointed when this wasn't updated for a while. I thought you'd given up on fanfiction.

I'm really excited to know that you haven't (at least, not completely) so I'm going to put this story on alert and go back and familiarize myself with the plot again! :D

Thanks for writing!
kimy chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
please, please, please update soon! We love this fic so much.
ABlape chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Please continue! Great story ;)
melcon chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Both of these stories are excellent - thanks so much and keep this one coming!
SRAS9 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I'm so happy that you updated this story after so long! I can't wait for the next update! The end of this chapter seemed like Kenshin and Kaoru's first "meeting" but now Kenshin is suffering what Megumi suffered when he took Kaoru away. Great chapter! Please update as soon as you can!
Crystal Winds chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Amazing! I swear, I do not know how you do that. The story is filled with so much feeling, and I actually love how Kaoru is holding back their past from him, even though its so painful and its nice how Kenshin is trying to be patient with her. And I just loved how she confessed that she loved him- wasn't expecting that but it was brilliant! The flow of the story is very smooth and I love how there are so many questions unanswered yet! :D It really pulls in the reader. Although I don't quite understand the Koijiro file Kenshin found and how it ended up under Kenshin's name. Or maybe you intended it that way haha. Anyway, I really hope you update this because the cliffhanger is a killer! :D :D
kumi chan chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
*o*! I knew it, I knew you will not leave the history!

thank you thank you thank you very much!I'm so shocking that I have a tick in my eye jojojo

Every time I read this fic, and broken pieces, I think: oh, let's remember that great fic, I will not cry, I'm used to it. silly me, I always ended hitting my keyboard and screaming "$$$%&%! I love this fic so much T-T". I don't want to pressure you but please, continue soon with your work linay-sama.
beybladegal24 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Gaaah! this story has me on edge! really good chapter, really good. can't wait for chapter 7.
SarahLynn1 chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
Gah! Your cliffhangers are unbearable. I need to know what happens next... It's painful. Love your story. I seriously can't wait for the next chapter!

Hurry... (:
WaterRibbon chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
I seriously love this story. It makes me feel excited, sad, happy, and uneasy and the same time. Love it!

I understand where Kaoru is coming from but she is also being selfish. Kenshin didn't want to forget her. ): He begged and begged for her to not take his memory away. I hope his memory comes back as soon as possible and they have little Kenshin babies. :D
Cla.V chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Oh my.

You and your cliffies.. But I absolutely love your stories!

I can't wait for the next one :]

Cheers,

Cla.
Sarani-tan chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Fantastic! The wait for this chapter was well worth it! The cliff hanger at the last chapter made this all the more rewarding.

It's great to hear from you; I feared that all of the good authors were going on hiatus or something. I'm glad it doesn't seem to be the case.

This story in and of itself makes a great continuation to what was already a brilliant story. I loved Broken Pieces, and I already love this story. Keep it up!

And of course this chapter is ended with yet another cliff hanger. I await your next update with baited breath
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »