Reviews for Complete Me
Pia Bartolini chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
I was rereading some of my RK favorites and came back across "Broken Pieces" and "Complete Me", I must say they are both as good upon a second (third?) read-through as they were the very first time! You are wonderfully talented, Linay, and though I know you and your husband are busy, busy people, I still have to encourage you to complete this and your other stories. They are marvelous works of ficio and so enjoyable to read, your characters have a depth and complexity that is rare in the fandom. Add to that your master with plots? It is a darn shame this story has lain fallow for so long.

I truly hope that, if you get the time, inspiration, or both, this epic will be completed. As always, your cliffhangers are brutal ;)

Thank you so much for the work you have already done over the years on your stories. Fan fiction is such a labor of love and I know I am not the only fan who appreciates your time and skill. Whenever you get around to updating this, we will be waiting to send you our thanks and praise. Even after so many years and other authors in this fandom, you're still one of the very best!

- taryldactyl
mini-mivi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I remember reading the story 'Broken Pieces' 4 years ago when I was younger and very much in love with this series and pairing. It was my favorite story and I remember it still after all these years. Now I've finished reading what you have thus far of 'Complete Me' and I'm still impressed.

Apart from the few spelling errors and slight tendency to over-describe certain things it's wonderfully written and I'm glad I took the time to read both stories even if one isn't finished.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
PrettyKaoru chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Hi!, i thik that is time for an update u.U i wanna know how it ends u.u.

I has read broken pieces for second time. I have to tell you that i hesitated about read complet me, but when i saw that your last updated was on 2010 a just think that maybe you will continue this fic... but it's been about 8 months since it...

I really wish you continue this fic please...

I'm not godd with english but i can read it enough to understand.

I really wish you ) the best...

And please finish it!
Kamulyn chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Oh shoot! She's gone! The plot thickens... I love this sorry so much! Is it going to be as long as the Broken Pieces? I sure hope so. Can't wait to see how Sano will come into the story. I'll be forever keeping an eye on this story. Cant wait till you update!
constant boredom chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
How do you manage to write with such an enticing undertone every single time? I mean, there was a four year hiatus in between chapters, but there is no slack in quality. I first read, both Broken Pieces and Complete Me two years or so ago, and just finished rereading them again. Now, let me tell you, it takes great skill to keep a person interested in something years later, and I would gladly wait another 2 years for another chapter. Your writing is fantastic! I really love how you emphasize the importance of subtle gestures, and the way you convey emotion and a tense atmosphere is just incredible. I'm not surprised in the least at how many reviews you've gotten for these stories, and I'll be helping in further adding to your crazed fanbase by passing a few links to every person willing to put up with my incessant fawning ;)

Sorry if this sounds like another crazy fangirl love letter or something, I just really admire your abilities as a writer, and your resolve in general for being able to pick a story up so easily, even after a four year intermission (I'm not sure if I would be able to). It kind of inspires me to write/actually finish some stories of my own. So thank you very much for the free motivation :) I really needed that unintentional kick in the butt.
SeaSaltChocolate chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Beautiful. Love their rapidly progressing relationship.
theevilashleyness chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
update please!
Minni216 chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Sooooooooo...yea...uhhhh...the rest of the story? I WANNA READ MORE! (Not in another four years) pleaaaaase (on the floor begging/ kicking feet) I want it need it LOVE IT!
deludedfreak chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Whoa, I didn't know you'd updated again! I remember reading this and Broken Pieces sooooooooo long ago, and being really disappointed when this wasn't updated for a while. I thought you'd given up on fanfiction.

I'm really excited to know that you haven't (at least, not completely) so I'm going to put this story on alert and go back and familiarize myself with the plot again! :D

Thanks for writing!
kimy chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
please, please, please update soon! We love this fic so much.
ABlape chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Please continue! Great story ;)
melcon chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Both of these stories are excellent - thanks so much and keep this one coming!
SRAS9 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
I'm so happy that you updated this story after so long! I can't wait for the next update! The end of this chapter seemed like Kenshin and Kaoru's first "meeting" but now Kenshin is suffering what Megumi suffered when he took Kaoru away. Great chapter! Please update as soon as you can!
Crystal Winds chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Amazing! I swear, I do not know how you do that. The story is filled with so much feeling, and I actually love how Kaoru is holding back their past from him, even though its so painful and its nice how Kenshin is trying to be patient with her. And I just loved how she confessed that she loved him- wasn't expecting that but it was brilliant! The flow of the story is very smooth and I love how there are so many questions unanswered yet! :D It really pulls in the reader. Although I don't quite understand the Koijiro file Kenshin found and how it ended up under Kenshin's name. Or maybe you intended it that way haha. Anyway, I really hope you update this because the cliffhanger is a killer! :D :D
kumi chan chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
*o*! I knew it, I knew you will not leave the history!

thank you thank you thank you very much!I'm so shocking that I have a tick in my eye jojojo

Every time I read this fic, and broken pieces, I think: oh, let's remember that great fic, I will not cry, I'm used to it. silly me, I always ended hitting my keyboard and screaming "$$$%&%! I love this fic so much T-T". I don't want to pressure you but please, continue soon with your work linay-sama.
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »