Reviews for Complete Me
Neptune.Aruemi chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
OMG pleaaaaseee update. It'd been 6 years?! Are you still writing ;-; I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
I know life is super busy, but please please update! I've been following your stories for years and can't wait to get to finish this one!
Splatter-Painter52291 chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
PLEASE update again soon. I can't stand the suspense!
Omeganixtra chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Is there a chance that you'll update this story at some point? It's truly hooked me :)
The dreaded chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Updated 2010. It's here, it's real, it's monstrous

Someone please adopt (kidnap) it
Jouchan1706 chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
hey :) just found the story and I am really loving it!
I know you updated a really long time ago but it would have been so great to know what will happen now!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
It's been 6 years but pls come back and update cause this story is so freaking good
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
When's chapter 7 coming out?
samekichi chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
It's been over 6 years since you actually updated, and well I hope you're doing well with your life and such. Maybe you're too busy now to even write and continue this story but I hope one day you take some time to either finish this or tell us that you're not going to be updating anymore. This fic has been an emotional rollercoaster and I've loved it till this very chapter. I'm really interested in how this is all going to turn out. Thank you for having written this story up until now though! Been loving it and finished in like two days because it got me so hooked up. I really really hope you finish this. You had no idea how devastated I was when I came up to this chapter and saw the date it was last updated. Anyways, hope you're having a good time with your life!
ahsoei chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Intense. Yet you haven't updated this story for the last 6 years.

Is this going to be Tokyo Inferno, in contrary of Kyoto Inferno? Is Shishio gonna make an appearance in this story? And what about Sanosuke? I'm surprised that Sanosuke didn't show up in Broken Pieces.

Looking forward for the continuation! :)
uriko2511 chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Hi it is probably like 6 years since you updated and this story got me hook! I read broken pieces and i cried during the last chapter. So please please the cliffhanger is killing me! I love this two stories and i hope you will update soon. Love your writings!
cl.lee chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Please please don't leave us with that cliffhanger for 5 years! Please do update! This story is really really great and I would love to hear from you soon. You're an amazing writer! I hope you don't forget about this ;)
LayzeeGodzilla chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
I know it has been a decade and yuu probably won't see this but please continue this whenever yuu can. I love your story concept and would like to see how part 2 unfolds. The cliffhanger is killing me xD
KrisyStory chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I've been reading the prequel to this sequel hahaha and I'm loving it :) so now kaoru has confirmed that she can see future events.. I wonder if her body will break down eventually, as she is so dependant on those pills.. I'm glad she could save yahiko in time, the brat can be such a nice boy to her in a weird way
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Pls continue with this story ! I'm dying to know more !
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »