Reviews for Complete Me
Shaish chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I'm almost caught up no why I'm despair.
Shaish chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
I really love Aoshi and Kaoru's relationship.
lasombralottusgmail.com chapter 6 . 11/15/2016
Oh My god, need next ep, pls
Noodlez4suppa chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
Awww, why havent you finished this? Its like 10 years in the making. hope all is well.
AmayaSaria chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your stories; this one and Broken Pieces. I first read it like a billion years ago (actually BP wasn't even complete yet hahaha) but I still come back and reread it once in awhile. I love your writing style and creativity, I hope you share your passion with the world each day! I really enjoyed it again, both this one and BP even if this one is incomplete.

PS I tried to review on the last chapter but it wouldn't let me since I had left a review on there before! ;)
Neptune.Aruemi chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
OMG pleaaaaseee update. It'd been 6 years?! Are you still writing ;-; I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
I know life is super busy, but please please update! I've been following your stories for years and can't wait to get to finish this one!
Splatter-Painter52291 chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
PLEASE update again soon. I can't stand the suspense!
Omeganixtra chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Is there a chance that you'll update this story at some point? It's truly hooked me :)
The dreaded chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Updated 2010. It's here, it's real, it's monstrous

Someone please adopt (kidnap) it
almi92 chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
hey :) just found the story and I am really loving it!
I know you updated a really long time ago but it would have been so great to know what will happen now!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
It's been 6 years but pls come back and update cause this story is so freaking good
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
When's chapter 7 coming out?
samekichi chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
It's been over 6 years since you actually updated, and well I hope you're doing well with your life and such. Maybe you're too busy now to even write and continue this story but I hope one day you take some time to either finish this or tell us that you're not going to be updating anymore. This fic has been an emotional rollercoaster and I've loved it till this very chapter. I'm really interested in how this is all going to turn out. Thank you for having written this story up until now though! Been loving it and finished in like two days because it got me so hooked up. I really really hope you finish this. You had no idea how devastated I was when I came up to this chapter and saw the date it was last updated. Anyways, hope you're having a good time with your life!
ahsoei chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Intense. Yet you haven't updated this story for the last 6 years.

Is this going to be Tokyo Inferno, in contrary of Kyoto Inferno? Is Shishio gonna make an appearance in this story? And what about Sanosuke? I'm surprised that Sanosuke didn't show up in Broken Pieces.

Looking forward for the continuation! :)
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »