Reviews for Complete Me
uriko2511 chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Hi it is probably like 6 years since you updated and this story got me hook! I read broken pieces and i cried during the last chapter. So please please the cliffhanger is killing me! I love this two stories and i hope you will update soon. Love your writings!
cl.lee chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Please please don't leave us with that cliffhanger for 5 years! Please do update! This story is really really great and I would love to hear from you soon. You're an amazing writer! I hope you don't forget about this ;)
LayzeeGodzilla chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
I know it has been a decade and yuu probably won't see this but please continue this whenever yuu can. I love your story concept and would like to see how part 2 unfolds. The cliffhanger is killing me xD
KrisyStory chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I've been reading the prequel to this sequel hahaha and I'm loving it :) so now kaoru has confirmed that she can see future events.. I wonder if her body will break down eventually, as she is so dependant on those pills.. I'm glad she could save yahiko in time, the brat can be such a nice boy to her in a weird way
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Pls continue with this story ! I'm dying to know more !
Maria-Reynne chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Please update this story of yours! I beg you!
crystalmandate chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Aw man, I just want to say what an amazing sequel you have! You're an excellent writer, and I'm so happy you'd planned a sequel to Broken Pieces... I really hope you could come back to this story, it shouldn't end at this point. Please come back!
Nameless chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
WHAT.
recent reader chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Please please do finish this story! I've read Broken Pieces and I'm dying to know what happens next in Kaoru and Kenshin's story. The story plots (of both stories) are unusual (I was tired of reading similar themed stories in fanfic). Also, these two stories are very well written (Every detail was well-described! The surroundings, the characters and their personality, expressions and most especially their emotions! I can totally feel them! TT such a nice storyyyyyy!).
I totally want to praise you and your work more but I'm not very good at expressing my feelings with words.. :( I do hope you find the inspiration to finish your stories, esp. this one.
PLS DO FINISH THIS :))))))))))))
orchid14 chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Ehhhh?! Where is the next chapter, my frienddd? ;_;
orchid14 chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Yesh! Finally, some development!
catharsys chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
I've been a fan since forever, and I keep coming back to this (and Broken Pieces, too) because you're such a brilliant writer!

Kaoru has been missing for more than four years now. *sobs* I still hope you find your inspiration to write for Complete Me again.

Complete us, your fans, by completing this story, please? Heehee
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Oh god what a cliffhanger...
This got to be one of the best fanfic I've ever read. You capture each character's emotion perfectly.. And the plot twists had me biting my nails in anticipation!
I also love how you made Kenshin's character here!
Please update when you can! I'm really enjoying this story :D :D
Arya chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Hi, Linay. I've been following you stories even before 2010. I keep coming back to this because I need to know what happens next. please write again. I keep reading your stories all over again. Or at least tell me the plot/ending you had in mind. You have a wonderful mind and I would love to know what you had I store for this story.

Here is my e-mail:

I do hope to hear from you. :)
fermbg chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Guys,

I've been reading Linay since she started publishing "Broken Pieces" ... After she started this sequel and the updated became more and more apart, I started to emailing her through the fanfic site. Never got a response though. I found her twitter (yeah, I can be a stalker when I need to and her fics are totally worth it!). Maybe if we could start sending her messages... I don't know ... It could work... Her twitter is L_Gavino. I already sent her one message! ;)
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »