Reviews for Complete Me
Maria-Reynne chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Please update this story of yours! I beg you!
crystalmandate chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Aw man, I just want to say what an amazing sequel you have! You're an excellent writer, and I'm so happy you'd planned a sequel to Broken Pieces... I really hope you could come back to this story, it shouldn't end at this point. Please come back!
Nameless chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
WHAT.
recent reader chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Please please do finish this story! I've read Broken Pieces and I'm dying to know what happens next in Kaoru and Kenshin's story. The story plots (of both stories) are unusual (I was tired of reading similar themed stories in fanfic). Also, these two stories are very well written (Every detail was well-described! The surroundings, the characters and their personality, expressions and most especially their emotions! I can totally feel them! TT such a nice storyyyyyy!).
I totally want to praise you and your work more but I'm not very good at expressing my feelings with words.. :( I do hope you find the inspiration to finish your stories, esp. this one.
PLS DO FINISH THIS :))))))))))))
orchid14 chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
Ehhhh?! Where is the next chapter, my frienddd? ;_;
orchid14 chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
Yesh! Finally, some development!
catharsys chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
I've been a fan since forever, and I keep coming back to this (and Broken Pieces, too) because you're such a brilliant writer!

Kaoru has been missing for more than four years now. *sobs* I still hope you find your inspiration to write for Complete Me again.

Complete us, your fans, by completing this story, please? Heehee
Shirahime Shou95 chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
Oh god what a cliffhanger...
This got to be one of the best fanfic I've ever read. You capture each character's emotion perfectly.. And the plot twists had me biting my nails in anticipation!
I also love how you made Kenshin's character here!
Please update when you can! I'm really enjoying this story :D :D
Arya chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
Hi, Linay. I've been following you stories even before 2010. I keep coming back to this because I need to know what happens next. please write again. I keep reading your stories all over again. Or at least tell me the plot/ending you had in mind. You have a wonderful mind and I would love to know what you had I store for this story.

Here is my e-mail:

I do hope to hear from you. :)
fermbg chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Guys,

I've been reading Linay since she started publishing "Broken Pieces" ... After she started this sequel and the updated became more and more apart, I started to emailing her through the fanfic site. Never got a response though. I found her twitter (yeah, I can be a stalker when I need to and her fics are totally worth it!). Maybe if we could start sending her messages... I don't know ... It could work... Her twitter is L_Gavino. I already sent her one message! ;)
Gilda chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I've just finished reading Broken Pieces and was hoping this was completed as well but alas ... it is not. I'm a fan and in desperate need of closure to this story so please, please, update. Oh, I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. :)
Shieroell Maive chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I just read Broken Pieces, and really i just kept reading it, even during work lol, and my entire day off. I just couldn't stop until i actually finished it. I loved it. Hope you will still have time to continue this one.
teshichan chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Hi! I read Broken Pieces and this in 2 days because I couldn't put it down! Ghaaaaa. I need mooooore please!

Just as you've updated in 4 years, I hope you update again.

Will follow this in the hopes of one coming up soon. :)
millifarrier chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Wahh, no more updates? This has been a really dramatic romantic piece.. I hope you can give us more. (_)
Minako chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Dear Linda, its been many long years for you fans. Are you still around? Are you busy with your new kid? We are all hoping that you will not leave your "babies" (the stories) unfinished. There is not a single author who still receives as many reviews as you after so many years. We are hoping and praying that you will come back and give Kaoru and Kenshin their ending. We deserve it, the stories deserve it and maybe then you will get your rest from our constant nagging :)

xoxox