Reviews for Inspired By Your Shoe Laces
PiptheSnake chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Thanks! Brilliant fic!
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I love this; is very funny
DobbyRocksYourSocks chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
AHHH! HE SUNG MR BRIGHTSIDE! Okay fangirl moment over...I'm loving this concept already :)
aWayintheWind chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
You know, this has to be the 8th time I read this story. I still love it. It still makes me laugh.
I'm sorry it took so long to review. I don't know if you even check this anymore. But I thought it was time I said something about this story.
To start off I love the title. It just rolls off the tounge. Same with a lot the the "titles" in this fic (ie the name of the band, name of orignal song).
Also I love how you personalized everyone. I love this punk Harry. You balence him out so well. Draco is just the best an no words describe how awesome Blase is. Its just so silly its hilarious!
And wile its not discriptive at all in some parts, in others its metaphorically beautiful.
I have to be honest this isn't the best story I've read, as it doesn't really keep to facts and etc. But this has and always will be one of the most entertaining for me. This is one of the stories that I keep on my faveorites just so I can find this story. It just brightens up my day.
aWayintheWind
walkingby521 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I am DYING of laughter! Brilliant!
Abernethey chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
omfg "Crabbe as a metaphor for restriction, and with out him the rest of the band where able to move on" i almost pissed myself. i also may have reviewed already but i've forgot
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 16 . 2/21/2012
Love band fics!

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
Lori94 chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
Wow! LOL! This was a CRAZY story! I loved it!
x-men4eva chapter 16 . 10/14/2011
totally awsome!
inactive132 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
I don't know why people insist that sex means nothing. For me it means everything. I can't have sex with a guy if it will mean absolutely nothing. And I hate that you wrote that Harry had sex with Ginny and Blaise,eww. Harry belongs with Draco.
Kysu Chan chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
I just f***in‘ love this Story.

I could read it over and over and over again.

do you plan to ever reveal what happened in lucius‘s cell? I HAVE to know!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Xana Belle chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Wow, erm, yeah just wow. I really loved this. Utterly ridiculious, but great. Xana :)
MsIloveVampires chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
i loved this story :D

lol i actually forgot about crabbe until you mentioned him ... oops :$
Bobette13 chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
I applaud you for one of my favourite lines ever, the last line in this chapter. Thank you.

Oh, and the whole fic so far is quite good as well. A bit illogical, but who need logic when you have a rock band, leather pants, hugging Slytherins, and Draco proudly wearing a dress?