Reviews for Seeing Isn't Always Believing
GKJessenia chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Lol, thanks for a short laugh before I finish my homework. College struck hard this semester.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
DROWING IN FLUFF
TheDoctorandtheDaleks chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
A) This is the best collection of ficlets I've read in my entire life.

B) Chapter 13 was absolutely hilariously witty.

C) The chapter with Sam and Frodo and the kittens was too much fluff for my heart to handle

D) If I never reread these just assume I'm dead. But I'll probably be rereading them in the afterlife if that is one comfort.

E)/P.S I'm sad to say that I've run out of Quarantined fics.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
:) This is cute.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Awwwwwwww. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
I remember reading and loving this before, but it gives me such shivers still I want to say again how much I love it. I really love this idea. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
*melts* I love esp how you captured the "prrrupped" sound kitties sometimes make. And I've always thought Frodo would have been very warm to Sam after all they'd endured together, and Sam keeping him warm with his own body when they had no blankets.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Awwwww. :) This is sweet. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
*dies* I LOVE IT. :D That's brilliant.

Have you ever done this? I wondered b/c you're sort of hobbit-sized. :D I hope you know I don't mean that as an insult...I think you're beautiful and so wonderful. :) And you can WRITE! :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
LOL! This is so cute. And I can totally see it happening.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
I love love love this.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
*dies of the adorable* This is so sweet and touching, with your typical tender hand. I think you've grown as a writer over the years, particularly of Frodo, compared to back when you began...not that you were "bad" then! :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
You did this bunny such grace and honor, dear friend. It always brings tears to my eyes. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 7 . 5/7/2014