Reviews for Seeing Isn't Always Believing
quarterhorseranch chapter 13 . 1/20
LOLOLOL! All these are WONDERFUL!
quarterhorseranch chapter 9 . 1/20
! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 1/20
*ROLLING ON THE FLOOR DYING*
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 1/20
*giggling* SO ADORABLE!
shirebound fan chapter 18 . 1/18
You know, Aragorn takes care of them so often I'm glad to read a ficlet about the reverse:)
shirebound fan chapter 2 . 1/18
that little monologue of Gandalf's anout the guardian of the secret fire was beautiful. And eye opening, but mostly extremely well-written.
shirebound fan chapter 1 . 1/18
"trick mirror"! sick!Frodo is Cute!Frodo, at least when he's not in danger of dying
GKJessenia chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Lol, thanks for a short laugh before I finish my homework. College struck hard this semester.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
DROWING IN FLUFF
TheDoctorandtheDaleks chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
A) This is the best collection of ficlets I've read in my entire life.

B) Chapter 13 was absolutely hilariously witty.

C) The chapter with Sam and Frodo and the kittens was too much fluff for my heart to handle

D) If I never reread these just assume I'm dead. But I'll probably be rereading them in the afterlife if that is one comfort.

E)/P.S I'm sad to say that I've run out of Quarantined fics.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
:) This is cute.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Awwwwwwww. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
I remember reading and loving this before, but it gives me such shivers still I want to say again how much I love it. I really love this idea. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
*melts* I love esp how you captured the "prrrupped" sound kitties sometimes make. And I've always thought Frodo would have been very warm to Sam after all they'd endured together, and Sam keeping him warm with his own body when they had no blankets.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 14 . 5/7/2014
Awwwww. :) This is sweet. :)