Reviews for Little and Big Secrets
GallopGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
It was interesting
shirik chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
i really liked it!

sorry for it being so short...
jd burns chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Think this was the first time I've read a Tabby...interesting.

Since you won't let us comment on length, how about a request for a sequel? Or better yet, a more in depth story about Tony and Fiona's relationship and Sophie?
bigandcarrie chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
Awesome. I enjoyed the family angle. They are in character. ( Abby's coolness, Tony's charm ) I hope you post more stories of Tabby goodness.
WiseDreamer chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
interesting, though a little OOC. Also, there are a couple of spelling errors, and a lot of missing commas.
Blunt chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Ok first off, there are rules about the summary on this site. Read them.

Your summary was confusing and don't apoligise to begin with, it doesn't make people want to read your story.

Summary: The NCIS team are keeping secrets from each other, what happens when the secrets are revealed.

Secondly your writing style needs a lot of work and I'd wait for a beta next time. Here are some things you can change.

1. She was at her favourite, Abby was.

(Never assume the reader can tell who you mean by he, she, they etc. Explain it to us with a character name. Abby, Tony, The gang etc.)

2. He stood out heaps. You're writing a story not telling a friend what you saw, be imaginative for cripesake. " Abby couldn't help but be drawn to the mysterious confidant stranger standing across from her, his shirt the color of passion."

Spelling mistakes and grammer mistakes are rife.

3. She new she wanted she knew she wanted.

Make the story bigger and better, your story should have a begginning a middle and an end. You should describe the scene to the reader not just say it.

Your idea for the basis of this story was great, I really enjoyed it. But it could have been expanded, (Still can be.) What happens to Tony when the team think he's sleeping with a 16 year old? How does the team react to the fact Tony has a daughter? Does the daughter like the idea of Tony dating Abby?

I'd suggest that you take this work down, re-edit it and then post it again. I see glimpses of talent in this fic, it'd be a shame to waste it.
crazyfan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
it rocks
jewelbaby chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
Cool stories. But do a sequel. This was to good.
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
hey kel kel! i loved it! so... i guess ur internet started to work again! hehehehehe... cya at skool 2morrow!