Reviews for Undeniable
Itconsumesme chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
oh my god!

how can you stop writing?

i mean i HAVE to know whats gonna happen now

please please please try to update this one

its really a graat story
sammy chapter 17 . 2/23/2006
omg you HAVE to update smetime soon! I reali love what your doin and the story suddenly got so much more exiting since that chik gave you a horrible reveiw lol..well i hope that your going to keep writting coz im enjoying your story. zach should be the bad gyu thats teaming up with eva roberts! yay! that would be so good
sideways anger chapter 17 . 1/28/2006
please keep going with this, you haven't updated in a while and i wanna find out what happens *anxiously waiting*

meL*
polar-ice-cubes chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
okay, so you'r probably not going to update this anymore but i still wanted to leave a review. This is an awesome story! the plot is so orignal. Great fic.
meandyousethcohen chapter 17 . 10/22/2005
UPDATE!
June.Louise chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
Amazing story, update soon.
katie chapter 17 . 8/11/2005
Post asap please!
fatallyyoursx chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
Wow, this story is amazing! I suspected that Megan was up to something but WOW! I cannot wait to see what happens, keep up the good work!
SassySasha19 chapter 17 . 6/29/2005
OH my GOD, I KNEW IT! The second that Summer got that phone call from Meagan, I knew the she was up to something. You'll have to forgive me, murder mysteries are my favorite genra and I can usually pick up on things like that. Now, WHY is Meagan all pyscho and was Eva actually trying to make ammends, or is it all a big lie? You have to update asap, I need to know what's going to happen to Summer!
Thea chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
Hi Leanna..

Have something funny 2 say.. First of all.. Luv ur story.. ur in Cyprus that's wow, becauser im here 2 for 6 weeks.. where are u staying at? i writing the story 2gether 4ever..:P bad story but.. xoxo
Abby chapter 16 . 6/28/2005
OMG! I just watched that episode, and I LOVE IT. And Ryan says, "Seth might have the Summer flu, Maybe he needs some ANNAbiotics"! Hahahaha! I love that episode. I alos love this story! And it's super hot in chicago,too. Likie, 103 degrees,baby. I am dying! Keep it up, this story rocks.
moviescript Ending chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
Oh. Cliffhanger! Please continue!
ItalHunni28 chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
:O:O:O:O:O...that's all i have to say...surprising AND shocking!
caroliscool chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
Wow! That was intense! I hope Cohen saves Summer!
Doves30 chapter 17 . 6/28/2005
Oh, very good chapter. I hope that things work out well between Summer and Seth. Update again soon!