Reviews for Shadowed Heart
Azublue chapter 29 . 8/1/2008
Wait, I haven't reviewed your story yet? Damn! (bangs head against computer desk)

So, I just want to say: I LOVE YOUR STORY and LLEDNAR ROCKS(especially your Llednar )! I like Babus, too...but Llednar's still the best! GO LLEDNAR!
Lucinger Zalsar chapter 29 . 9/1/2007
Hi my name is Thomas and i just thought id say i love your story im writing one for FFTA the now as well though it taking a while as i dont have much time but i made time to read your story from chapter 1 and i like it and im just waiting on you updating it with more chapters so pls update soon thanks

*Thomas*
Star of Shadow chapter 28 . 8/15/2007
OMG... Your fic is AWESOME! I always thought Llednar was cool, but I totally LOVE him now! Update soon! Ztir and Ujuidar are cute...
lunarkweh chapter 28 . 8/9/2007
KWEE! Update!

Aside from a few minor blips (ceffyls instead of sigils), this chapter is perfect.

I love this story, and I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Write On!

Queen Sonora
KupoKupoKupo chapter 27 . 7/26/2007
Ahem. Hello, kupo. This is the ACTUAL KupoKupoKupo, and not the one that reviewed your story in the past. That was my highly fan-boyish friend who basically had my account for the first part of its life. He is gone, I am here. He reviewed your story a lot, I thought I'd do the same. To anyone else that read this, I'm taking out the 'kupos' and everything else. Don't worry, it's still me, the creator of that bigass forum and friend of Sage, Vampie, Chocobo, etc. Lawl.

Mkay. I like this story. I like it a lot. It's incredibly detailed, very long, and you worked with it for quite awhile. I must, first off, congratualte you on how good of a story you've so far made. Not many people can accomplish such a task, especially with something as original as what this story is.

Though I must say that there ARE a few things that I caught that were a bit, how do I say this, either repetetive or uneeded.

First off is your author notes. I'm sounding like Sage up there when I say this, but while they are fun to read, and I myself enjoyed reading them, I found them often long and a little over-preachy. Something that, maybe, would have been better off in your profile. While they don't really hinder the story, they get a bit repetetive after awhile.

Next. It's almost hard to count ho wmany times Llednar whited, passed, blacked, or fainted out over the course of the story. While they almost always lead to something important in the storyline, it gets annoying afterwhile, and I find it a bit repetetive. It gives Llednar an overall look of weakness, and while I know he's not invincible, I don't think he needs to pass out THAT much.

The additions of Kumo, the Redwings, and various other characters and side-plots add to the greatness of the story, but I do see a few of them being over-praised of Godded a bit too much. I know, I'm sounding like a Sage-clone right now, but both Kumo and Llendar seem to have eithe rtoo many talents, or a bit too much importance in Kumo's case. The possible addition of ToS characters makes me cringe, too. I seriously hope you don't add these characters. I just feel they simply don't belong in your story. But do as you wish.

I'll be around hopefully when you update this fic. I'd like to read it to teh end, if possible. But keep up the good work.
1angelette chapter 20 . 7/3/2007
...Holy zarkin' crap, that was a shocker.
1angelette chapter 17 . 7/3/2007
May I just say that the "Flair" bit was the largest smile that I have had all day?
1angelette chapter 14 . 7/2/2007
May I just say that you scared me there? And that the "World of pain" bit made me laugh? Good.
1angelette chapter 13 . 7/2/2007
...WTH is up with Montblanc the Mog Knight? You did not explain that in "Main Character Jobs".
1angelette chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
FINALLY! An FFTA writer that actually agrees with me on when the characters should kiss!

...I know that was incredibly weird.
1angelette chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
He is? 13, I mean. Oh, well. Anyway, I am strangely confused about the whole "Lleandar the violinist" thing...

W/E. Hopefully, even though how OOC Shara is drives me nuts, she and the Biskmatar will make out this chapter! Yay...
1angelette chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
I also forgot to mention how OOC that Shara has been. I mean, I suppose that being part of Clan R- um, Dragon (sweatdrop) has brought her out of her shell...

And (now that I am reading Chappie Eleven's A/N) I have bad/good images... *twitch*
1angelette chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
I forgot to mention this last chapter- Not all Vierras have brown skin. The Archers are pale, or at least their face-images are.
1angelette chapter 8 . 7/2/2007
...

"The Girl" was NOT what I expected it to be.
1angelette chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
I made it to "The Girl"!

May I just say that the names of Daryle and Gelarto are very odd to me, because there are characters with those name in "my" FFTA-verse, and they are radically different. (In fact, Gelarto is a Nu Mou.) But I'm loving this.