Reviews for Can you trust me
Onepiecestars7939 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Hi Nebunefuru , I really want you to continue can you trust me . Like , I read your bio , and you said that you ran out of ideas . If u need any help just ask me . I have really good ideas . I Zoro x robin . And I am really heart broken since you haven't published any chapters these past 9 years .
Onepiecestars7939 chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Hi , man , how much do I love this story , spectacular ! I love how when Robin thought of Zoro when she got abused by Lucci . I love how the story stood out from most stories like those ones who have it zoro and robin sitting on the crows nest at night . In it was very long which great. PLEASE , ITS BEEN LIKE 8 YEARS , PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE , MAKE MORE CHAPTERS ! I'VE NEVER FOUND A BETTER STORY SINCE ! PLEASE , do it for your friends . Please .
TNB chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
i loved it you put the kissing scene at the best possible part
VanillaAnime chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
Ummmmmm the next chapter hasnt been posted yet for mor than 5 yrs... When will the next be posted?
isabel chapter 13 . 5/11/2013
please , could you make more?
isabel chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
:'(
Guest chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
make moreee... , plz!
zeeshan chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
no , no , its awsome ... , u shoud make more ... , nice work ... , but really , make more ! :)
littlefish96 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Man! that was so funny! I laughed all the way long! HAHAHA!
Erika Peterson chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
Hello! This is a great fanfic, I'm so sorry that you are run out of ideas... I really wanted to end it because I'm now watching Enies Lobby saga for the first time.

I would love an end with Zoro finally telling Robin his feelings towards her, but doing it better even than Sanji would do (but not by writing her a poem, please don't misunderstand me) or maybe telling her in front of the whole crew with the 'baby' stuff, something like:

"OK Ussopp, you've always been right, I have always wanted to have a baby with Robin -but not yet!- since I have always loved her" Zoro turned his head towards Robin was "I love you Robin no matter what".

Then he approached her and embracing her with his arms, he kissed softly and sweetly her lips.

Everyone in the crew was shocked, even Sanji who would have never thought that Zoro could tell his true feelings in front of everybody and in such an original way.

"I think that you're the one who need a room, not me!" Luffy said with a big smile.

Ok, that is what I think that it would be great for your story, I hope it will be useful.

Erika Peterson.
NinjaSheik chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
NICE TWIST IN THE ONE PIECE PLOT! UPDATE SOON!
maya4yuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2010

maya chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
sooooooooooooo

gooooooooooood

i loveeeee it

not just this chapter but all of it...

cant wait for the nxt chapters to come
RoronoaZoro87 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010