Reviews for The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of Hermione Granger
HGDMSS chapter 1 . 1/9
I just finished the first chapter and I can already tell that you will make me cry
AliBelly chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
Oh my god, this story is just lovely! Perfectly balanced, not too much fluff, jealousy or nonsense. I absolutely adored it :D
Comic Critic chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
AWWWWWWW! Man I'm a sucker for happy endings and that was just beautiful! Good job and great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
When she had a bath did that cure her of the fever? Also your never meant to put someone in a cold bath when they have fever! ITS SUPER DANGEROUS as Your body goes into shock ! They undressed her; put her in a tub of cool water. The woman from earlier, the same one who did her magic in front of Hermione so uncaringly, ran a washrag over her skinny, naked form, washing the fever away. They dried her, and put her clothes back on, the uniform not nearly so crisp now, and set her in a wheel chair. She couldn't keep her head up. She let it droop down and closed her eyes, the fever shunning her into unconsciousness once more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
They should have told her THATS a possibly that she will have to stay the night so she can bring her stuff with her "My escort. Tall, all in black, hard to miss," she said, through clenched teeth.

"Oh, well, yes, I did see him. Healer McKinney suggested that you stay the night so I suppose he will be back in the morning?" she said, but it was obvious she had no idea. Her lime green robe – just a regular nurse then – stretched taut around her thick form made Hermione's head ache.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Would the rest of the school wonder why she was her own room and doesn't need to wear uniform? Since she isn't head girl and even the head girl has to wear a uniform She moved from Gryffindor tower to her own set of permanent quarters. She was no longer required to wear her uniform during school hours and she fought tears when she placed her prefect badge into the palm of Dumbledore's hand. The new rooms were nice and she suspected they were guest quarters or maybe even staff quarters. She had a bedroom with a queen size bed instead of a twin one.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
:-)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
I fucking love how tame your stories are. If stories had a texture, this one's would be baby blanket soft.
marisamarinee chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
Gods, I'm a mess. Lovely chapter, one of my favorites
marisamarinee chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
just loved this chapter!1
marisamarinee chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
sweet! The way you wrote her time healing, made it feel as if we were with her every step of the way!