Reviews for The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of Hermione Granger
Very original story of healing. Nice :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 16 . 4/29
damn. I can rest peacefully at 2:30am now that I've finished. Thanks.
riskeybusiness chapter 15 . 2/11
Just as good as the first time I read it. If not better!
Rae Rae chapter 16 . 1/12
This is my absolute favorite fanfic i have evrr read. I have read quite a lot and find myself coming back to this one to read it again. The build up wa fantastic an i loved the little details that brought it to life. I love this story and look forward to reading more!
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Something beautiful.
mama123 chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Really really nice. I liked ur writing alot. I do have one problem though, in this fic herms role in the war is non existance(she seemd a bit useless which is extremely unlike her character). That didn't sit well with me. Otherwise its really really nice. I enjoyed it alot.
riskeybusiness chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
I absolutely adored this story. Your writing style is just so appealing, the pace of the story was perfect as well as the whole plot in general. So simple yet so amazing. I need more synonyms to describe my love of this story. It was just so unique!
May chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Bravo!
I enjoyed this!
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Aw! That was such an awesome (and appropriate) ending! I'm glad you didn't stray from reality. Because if you had, this story would have been lost and buried under cliché and foolish romance (not that foolish romance isn't great at times). This will be in my favorites and I do plan to re-read this eventually. ]
DreamsAreCrimson chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Oooh, he's going to be in trouble! Just kidding, lol. She might be, though, if she follows him. Thus is awesome! I don't know if my first review went through or not, but this story is awesome! I can't wait to read it all!
hermionefan1983 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
brilliant ending! but sequal? also will hermiones cancer come back? and because of the cancer and the treatment will hermione and severus be able o have there won children easily?
hermionefan1983 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
"Are you ready for this?" he asked. At first, she didn't understand the question. Then she realizing that being the head boy was probably the most exciting, frightening thing he had endured thus far. She was one of Harry Potter's best friends. She had found the department of mysteries, fought death eaters, come face to face with Voldemort… she had bed Severus Snape! Head Girl, to Hermione, was simply a forgone conclusion.

AND SHE HAD CANCER AND FAUGHT CANCER AND THANK GOD SHE WON!
hermionefan1983 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
why is hermione joining the battle i mean she is too sick to do so!
hermionefan1983 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
what happened after that? between hermione and severus?

"I don't want tea," he said. She sat next to him carefully. They didn't touch. "Hermione."
"The laws are very clear," she said. "And Dumbledore made it very clear to me that there wasn't room for ambiguity. I don't know what to do." His hand reached over and took hers from her lap. He scooted so they were closer and she rested her head on his shoulder.
"It doesn't have to be all or nothing," he said.
"If I had never gotten sick… none of this would have happened," she said. "I would have continued to annoy you until graduation and then you would have happily forgotten my existence."
"Not true," he said. "I would have asked you to stay on as my apprentice."
"Really?" she asked, sitting up. "That would be amazing. You've not taken on an apprentice in years! Professor McGonagall told me in my career meeting that you get a hundred applicants a year and turn them all down!" she said. There was an ambitious glint in her eye that he had missed seeing.
"So you see?" he asked, as if that explained it all.
hermionefan1983 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
what are the side effects to these potions?