Reviews for You Never Really Cared
LadyMeko chapter 16 . 1/19/2011
Its been a long time since i last read this, but insomnia has struck and I restumbled upon your story. are you still around? I personally would like to see a finish to this,unless this is the end... Either way this is still a very good story.
hollowFAERIE chapter 21 . 4/30/2008
Wow... i never thought i would say this... but I actually feel sorry for Relena dying. I mean she's really, /really/ annoying, but without her there to cause havoc, the fic's not as fun... not that this fic was to be /fun/ because it's angst - but regardless, i felt that i must say sorry to relena for wanting her to die, at least she died 'honorably' ... amen. *head nod*
hollowFAERIE chapter 16 . 4/30/2008
NO! HEERO, DONT DIE! but i do hope that he's not dead, because that would be quite the delima... *cries* But that scene right before the floor exploded, was cute... The whole 'sacrifice myself to save you thing' never gets old Anndd, RELENA'S DEAD! FINALLY *parties* (I'm a /real/ relena lover, no?)
Alora Sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
"I don't think his meditation really helps him any. But I'd never tell him that."

I think it was about this point that I killed-over laughing my *ss off.

Now, I am intrested. :heart:
Fallen-Yuki chapter 11 . 4/25/2007
YAAY THE DRYER. THAT'S MY FAVORITE HIDING SPOT D I hate being reminded of it though. Makes me wonder if I'd still fit. Haven't tried it since I was like 12... being 18 now... it's a bit of a difference. I guess.
Fallen-Yuki chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
Lol. The intro reminded me of Full Metal Panic. If you haven't seen it I suggest you do. ;p I like your author note too. XD
nalamacleod chapter 22 . 2/18/2007
Thanks for a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
NarakusGirlJ chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
AH! This is the BEST story in the universe ! AHH, you are so good at writing, it, everything ! OMG ! i LOVE YOU ! lol, i dont wanna scare you.. but its so good ! the discriptions of cutting his feelings, everything! YOu are gifted with writing,

love,

NGJ
Shi no Megami 24 chapter 21 . 7/27/2006
Aww. I loved your story. It was so sweet. I read it all in one sitting. It was perfect and beautiful. Sad at times, but I was really stuck on it. I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from it and it really touched me at times. Great job. _
Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 22 . 3/23/2006
Yeah I likee!
Missy Star chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
One word... Lovely.
Serenity Maxwell chapter 22 . 12/13/2005
interesting
Serenity Maxwell chapter 21 . 12/13/2005
this was beriliant. i mean it!
emerald eyes chapter 20 . 12/11/2005
a sequel? definitely :) update again soon!
EquineAngel chapter 22 . 12/10/2005
ah, big sis! okay, okay...first things first and I WILL read the rest of your chappys for SMFABL, okay? I've been a bit busy, and I want to give you my undivided attention, but that is absolutly no exuse! I will, I will! .:imitates mental case narrator dude from GW shows:. Sometime in the near future...I will read your stories Aku... (droning on and on about battles and crud that we really don't care about. :-p)

Well, since I'm already online, I thought I might as well ask how you're doing. So...how are you doing? :-p .:cough cough:. Thanks, big sis...I'm doing just peachy.

Eh...okay...so I had a question to ask you that really just can't wait...since I might not be on for another couple days. (depending on how school's going and such) ah... I don't know what to do! Alrighty, so I have the next chappys for E.D. all typed up and ready to go...but I just can't bring myself to post such horrible scenes! My not so innocent but still not totally ruined mind cannot bear the fact that people over the world would be reading it and knowing what's going on through my head. (Although I REALLY don't mind when it goes on in there. :-p jk!) And...cause I don't want you and some other person to read it cause I don't want you to get this bad image of me cause of that...and I have some psyco Bi* after me posting evil reviews! ah...what's a girl to do?

Anyway...how horrible of me to ruin YOUR personal space for YOUR AWESOME story reviews...and taint it with...selfish me? ah...

So then...I do have to tell you how bummed I was to see that this wasn't a new chappy. :-( totally ruined! I will be sure to copy all your work to my lappy so that I can read it new and revised again at school though! Here I was thinking...wait...Sis posted ANOTHER chappy to this story...I can't wait to get on later...I must veiw NOW! ...and then I see a sorry excuse for a note telling me that there WAS no new chappy to start with! wah! aw sis, you got me in tears! Okay...I'm being completely silly, I know...sry...:-( let's blame it on the nerves and hyperness, shall we? Well, I'll go before I make more of a mess of things with you...k? I love you so much sis, and I hope that you're being safe and that your happy on your side of the net. Well, with luck, I'll talk to you soon. Stay safe, keep those grades up, be good to your family...and don't forget that I'll be here for you if you ever need me! Or...if you ever just wanna chat...just email me, k? Luv you!

-L (phew!)