Reviews for My Slytherins
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Well done - I loved how the Slytherins were three-dimensional here, and you definitely showed that they are still just kids, just trying to put on adult faces and prepare themselves for something they'll never be ready for. I loved Draco's boggart as well as Theodore's and Blaise's, and the convo with Snape at the end highlighted some of the most disturbing issues of adolescence and of the HP canon.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Excellent! Very thoughtful.
faryal chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
i never thought i could ever like slytherins and snape in one fanfiction but you definitely proved me wrong
Muria chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Powerful and potent. I love these interpretations. Very well-written, and nicely in-character.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed it. It's nice to see someone putting the Slytherins not in a dark/negative light. I mean, they are all just children after all. great job.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
The Snape/Lupin conversation was very good. I found the boggarts you chose for the students interesting. Great job!
zodiakat chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow this was so good! You know, it's nice to see people care about Slytherin's as much as they care about Gryffindore's! I'm adding you to author alert and this story to my favorite's!
krachum chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Compelling. Nice job on creating likely fears. Theodore was delightfully disturbing.
celcette chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was a really great idea to write about their fear. Slytherins alway seem so shallow in the books but here they don't. Great story
dexter chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
That...was terrific! I loved it! the irony of how the whole class going against the voldemort boggart was my favorite scene and i think all the boggarts were realistic. Job well done :]
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
'No longer silly children’s fears, but real and terrifying. All the houses would have to deal with the darkness coming and while the Gryffindors have been dubbed brave, maybe they just don’t have as much to fear yet.'

You're a fantastic writer. This scene always bothered me in the books - people's fears aren't always silly things.
iolah chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Love, love, love. Everything about this made my positively giddy with happiness. THANK YOU for writing something I had wanted to read for ages without realizing it. The boggarts were realistic and wonderful (although I rather thought Blaise might fear his mother, I loved what he feared in this) and the interactions between the students and their fears were brilliant. It totally makes sense that most of them would fear things a little bit beyond the standard- you don't get cunning and ambition without a pretty adverse environment. Anyway, wonderful fic, sorry for ranting a bit. I really loved it.
fihli chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Aww... *tear tear*

I really liked this story! I had wondered what the Slytherin's boggarts would turn into, and this told it in a realistic way. Good job!

:HL:
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I liked this, it was a nice insight into the Slytherins.
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Really good, I liked the portrayal of Slytherins as actual people rather than snobby shells.
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »