Reviews for My Slytherins
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
slyrherites are unfairly judged.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Remus is a truly good man.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
How he still gloats about embarrassing Snape with the whole vulture hat thing.

And it's still stupid to expose a child's worst fear to his or her schoolmates.

It's nice that this Remus still cares about students (although he ought to be a little more worried about Dumbledore sending Harry back to *his* hellhole, but of course that won't happen).

But then, as soon as Sirius does sneak into the school, Remus won't care any more about student safety.

It's nice to see one that does, though.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I never underestimate Slytherins yet I saw a new light after reading this piece. Thanks for sharing.
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Go Remus! He's da best!
shockedballoon chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Excellent ficette. Loved it. Thanks for writing xx
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
GREAT story
LivMore chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I loved your story! I'm constantly looking for stories that don't ignore Slytherins and their issues. I never thought it was addressed very well in the books. They were raised under pretenses of appearances rather than kindness. In some ways, the Slytherin kids in and around Harry's year have more stressful lives because they are actually aware of the expectations to be powerful and honored. I think it's a possible reason that a lot of the Pureblood families have a tradition of being Slytherin. I also liked how they banded together. Just because no other house could understand the mindset of a Slytherin doesn't mean they don't have morals or friendships. This is pretty much just me ranting what you probably know, but I felt like your story deserved a longer review than normal.
Keep writing! This was amazing!
Liv
FlameFeather4549 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Aww, so sweet! Love your story! Especially the part where the whole class come to Malfoy's aid! Great work!
croquant chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Nice read: the ending line was so typically Remus. Pansy's boggart was insightful and made me a little sad; while Rowling captured quite a bit of the male adolescent life many female problems were skipped over. A serious omission given Hermione's status as main character and HP's length.
Slytherins Tiger chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved it, it was a great oneshot!
Ru-kun 09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is interesting.
Imagination94 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
A nice premise, well executed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
always interesting to see a fic where the kids are brave/scared etc but smth which is realistically them at that age
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was really good, I agree that it fits well with canon. Thanks for the wonderful read.
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »