Reviews for My Slytherins
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Very interesting piece. Extremely well written.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I always thought that the Gryffindor fears were a bit simplistic even for 13 year olds, and it makes sense that the Slytherins are most likely to have the problematic ones. I like the way Remus handled the class, and it was great to see the Slytherins supporting each other and helping Draco, especially against Voldemort (although I have to wonder what he looks like since he isn't back yet...)
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Oh, this was beautiful. I have said it before of other fics, and I will say it again now. It was beautiful, thank you.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Being a slytherin I truely loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Yes, the Slytherins probably had it the worse during the war. Why couldn't people see that?!
Rachelea chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Loved this.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Nice to know that Remus is caring about the Slytherins. Nobody else but Severus seemed to in the books. No wonder a lot of them are taking up with Voldemort because they don't see any other way. But it is also nice to see that a lot of them are afraid to become Death Eaters and rather would not.
It's great that you wrote a story about the Boggart lesson of the Slytherin house, and a good one it is. Nice work.
BrownOwlet chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
you know, I had always wondered about the slytherin boggart lesson...my favourite take on it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This was surprisingly sad. T-T I loved it though
Dobby Socks chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Perfect absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing it.
aprilgirl01 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wow! This is touching, well written, and puts everything about Slytherin into a very interresting perspective. One of my new favorites!
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Excellent!
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
slyrherites are unfairly judged.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Remus is a truly good man.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
How he still gloats about embarrassing Snape with the whole vulture hat thing.

And it's still stupid to expose a child's worst fear to his or her schoolmates.

It's nice that this Remus still cares about students (although he ought to be a little more worried about Dumbledore sending Harry back to *his* hellhole, but of course that won't happen).

But then, as soon as Sirius does sneak into the school, Remus won't care any more about student safety.

It's nice to see one that does, though.
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »