Reviews for My Slytherins
lyssipe chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This is interesting and meaningful
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This one is a great read. It's actually nice to read about non-Slytherin people's view when they get an insight to the mentality of the House. Nice work on Remus. :)
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Very interesting piece. Extremely well written.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
I always thought that the Gryffindor fears were a bit simplistic even for 13 year olds, and it makes sense that the Slytherins are most likely to have the problematic ones. I like the way Remus handled the class, and it was great to see the Slytherins supporting each other and helping Draco, especially against Voldemort (although I have to wonder what he looks like since he isn't back yet...)
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Oh, this was beautiful. I have said it before of other fics, and I will say it again now. It was beautiful, thank you.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Being a slytherin I truely loved this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Yes, the Slytherins probably had it the worse during the war. Why couldn't people see that?!
Rachelea chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Loved this.
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Nice to know that Remus is caring about the Slytherins. Nobody else but Severus seemed to in the books. No wonder a lot of them are taking up with Voldemort because they don't see any other way. But it is also nice to see that a lot of them are afraid to become Death Eaters and rather would not.
It's great that you wrote a story about the Boggart lesson of the Slytherin house, and a good one it is. Nice work.
BrownOwlet chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
you know, I had always wondered about the slytherin boggart lesson...my favourite take on it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
This was surprisingly sad. T-T I loved it though
Dobby Socks chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Perfect absolutely perfect. Thank you for writing it.
aprilgirl01 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Wow! This is touching, well written, and puts everything about Slytherin into a very interresting perspective. One of my new favorites!
NYCUtopia chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Excellent!
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
slyrherites are unfairly judged.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »