Reviews for My Slytherins
Meanne77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hi there. I've juste read the French translation of your fic (quite good a translation, BTW) and I enjoyed your fic. I liked how you show how the young Slytherins are *not* young Deatheaters but are not untouched by what's happening outside the walls of Hogwarts; how Severus and Remus put aside how they feel about each other for the good of their students and the distance that Remus put between himself and Sirius or maybe between himself as an adult and himself/them as a Marauder back then.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Really nice! I like how you show the young slytherins as more then bullies and death eaters when at this stage theyre really not
Viridian chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow, what a wonderful one-shot. So dark, and yet somehow so positive. Thank you for writing this.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Delightful little story!
EnnuiMortel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love your story, it is very well written and I think it's great that there was war in the background. Exuse me if you didn't understand what I wanted to tell you, but my English isn't very good because I'm French. Thank you for this nice OS!
Claire-de-plume chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved your story, I'm french and I would like translate your fiction :)
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved this. Beautifully done.
P chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Amazing story! I love your perspective on this, it feels like it should have been in the book. Great work.
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love this so much. Thank you for posting.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow, this was certainly thought-provoking. When reading the original Gryfindor scene, I wondered at how uncomfortable it would have been for certain fears to be exposed that were more complex than mummies or spiders. An abusive parent was the first thing that came to my mind, and I was glad that it was included here. The body image/eating disorder one really caught me by surprise. And then Blaise and the dark mark, and Draco with Voldemort... we can see that the Slytherin children have a lot to fear precisely because of their House's historical affiliation with the dark arts. I loved the way you showed Remus' compassion for these students, and his awarding them for standing up to protect one of their own. Remus would of course value such loyalty, and you showed that the slytherins are not simply evil. Snape's protectiveness, and his overall manner while interacting with Remus was a treat to read. For whatever reason, I was taken by the line: ""Very good," Snape said curtly, standing and ending our most civil conversation since, well, ever."
tag.0 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is a wonderful story. I'm really glad I found it. It makes it a lot clearer that the Slytherins really are *people*, with their own fears and beliefs, and that they are still children. And children (with the *very* rare exception, and even that tends to be a result of severe abuse) are not evil.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was very nice! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Really nice piece. I love the closer look into the slytherins' lives and how compassionate Lupin is.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I love this. As far as I'm concerned, this in now part of canon.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »