Reviews for My Slytherins
croquant chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Nice read: the ending line was so typically Remus. Pansy's boggart was insightful and made me a little sad; while Rowling captured quite a bit of the male adolescent life many female problems were skipped over. A serious omission given Hermione's status as main character and HP's length.
Slytherins Tiger chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved it, it was a great oneshot!
Ru-kun 09 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This is interesting.
Imagination94 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
A nice premise, well executed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
always interesting to see a fic where the kids are brave/scared etc but smth which is realistically them at that age
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was really good, I agree that it fits well with canon. Thanks for the wonderful read.
Meanne77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hi there. I've juste read the French translation of your fic (quite good a translation, BTW) and I enjoyed your fic. I liked how you show how the young Slytherins are *not* young Deatheaters but are not untouched by what's happening outside the walls of Hogwarts; how Severus and Remus put aside how they feel about each other for the good of their students and the distance that Remus put between himself and Sirius or maybe between himself as an adult and himself/them as a Marauder back then.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Really nice! I like how you show the young slytherins as more then bullies and death eaters when at this stage theyre really not
Viridian chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow, what a wonderful one-shot. So dark, and yet somehow so positive. Thank you for writing this.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Delightful little story!
EnnuiMortel chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love your story, it is very well written and I think it's great that there was war in the background. Exuse me if you didn't understand what I wanted to tell you, but my English isn't very good because I'm French. Thank you for this nice OS!
Claire-de-plume chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved your story, I'm french and I would like translate your fiction :)
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved this. Beautifully done.
P chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Amazing story! I love your perspective on this, it feels like it should have been in the book. Great work.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »