Reviews for My Slytherins
5thmarauder94 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hey, just wanted to say that I thought this story was really good! It was well written, a pleasure to read, and the ideas were original! I really like how you expanded on the characters, not just sticking to the future, like Zabini and his mark, but adding in extra things, like the basilisk and Pansy's weight fears...
All in all, a great read :)
queenusagi chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This makes me so so so so happy like I can't explain I really like this story so much.
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I new it'd turn into Voldemort when Draco comes up. It was a good read. :)
Linnea7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I really liked this one-shot because it puts everything into perspective. Not all Slytherins are evil and in this one-shot we see them as the children they are with very real fears. You help us understand the usually very misunderstood and therefore usually disliked Slytherins. Thanks for the story!
Linnn chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
That was fantastic. I don't think anyone's ever done something like this, or rather , it was my first time reading it so kudos to you for that very nice perspective twist. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Shantul Khan chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
aww..This is sooo sweet. I love Remus more after reading this. I always thought Slytherins had it worst.
Saddie chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Great planning, in character, believable (that's major bonus points), creative and the writing flowed. Lupin's character was very in character because despite what he did to Snape in school, he's sorry and now he's fair to his students. The way Snape reacts is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
A-Quaint-Facade chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I very rarely read HP fics that aren't Harry centric, but I'm glad I took the time to read this. It was lovely, absolutely heartwarming. Remus acted in a way that seemed completely canonical as did all the characters. I liked that you showed a variety of fears (Pansys, Theos) and not just Voldemort being the only fear. Very nicely done. Definitely a new favorite.
Megwar chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Brilliant job, I never thought about a situation like this before!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh I loved the part where Snape stormed in there demanding if Remus hurt his Slytherin. Great story!
Rebakah chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Brilliant. Positively brilliant. The fears, the Sltytherins standing together, Snape's reaction- so impressive. Great original idea.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow, that was great. It gave me chills.
herpderp14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Good stuff.
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Seriously awesome. Practically perfect in every way.

Thank you for writing.
pink penguins chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
i love how you showed the slytherins and kept them true to who they are but also showed their fears and that they are just misunderstood loved thats all i have to say
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »