Reviews for My Slytherins
stgulik chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
What a terrific story. I enjoyed Remus Lupin so much in Prisoner of Azkaban - your story felt like I received a new glimpse of him. Thank you.
Wenxi chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That's so sad. It makes sense though. The Slytherins have more to fear. I would have guessed that more of them would have refused to participate though-your greatest fear can be used against you. Everyone's really in character though. Amazing job.
RosieR chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really liked this story - very insightful and excellent characterisation. I especially liked the teacher-teacher discussion afterward. :)
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
It is sad how no one consideres the Slytherin's boggarts, only the Gryphindors. Everyone was in character, even the one with almost no info.
Aino Ailill chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Thank you for writing this.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I would love it if you did another chapter. Like seriously one for Theodore, Blaise, Pansy and Draco. Please?
Razeasha chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was a really excellent story. I enjoyed it very much. It was great to see how another house dealt with their Boggert lesson.
J. R. Lewis chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Interesting concept. I had never thought on how the Slytherins would handle a boggart. Good story.
WitchOfDarkness13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very nicely done. I always thought that Remus was one of the only totally fair teachers that the students ever had, not to mention one of the most intelligent DADA teacher.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This story was absolutely brilliant. I loved it. It is definitely going in my favorites list.
snarryfantasies chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great story! Poor Theodore...
Leesj1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
As someone who is a future educator, this story rings particularly true. Great writing! :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
wonderful story.
U Rock chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
WOW! Heartbreaking... I could totally picture out the entire scene. The characterization was superb! Its just how you would imagine remus and snape and the slytherins during the boggart lesson..
The Duchess Writes chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was simply amazing. I really liked that you made the Slytherins more complex in that they do have fears, just like the Gryffindors. You also kept Lupin and everyone else in character, and I was able to really care about what was happening to these people. Good job!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »