Reviews for Out of Our Hands
whatweareafreaidof chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
ron has a right to be mad they lied to him,
mstffny chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I so totally love this story!
Binka Fudge chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
That has got to be the best ever way to get married. I adore this story. And I'm so glad you gave George and Katie the opportunity to elope too, couldn't leave them out. I think out of the trio, Ron becoming a werewolf makes most sense to me. I love the idea of the others all becoming the new marauders, so long as there are no traitors in the group this time around. Well, thanks ever so for sharing such a fantastic story.
alien94 chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
OMG DUDE! update pronto plz dude! u gotta to keep up da story! unless ur dead then i guess an update will never come...but u r still alive right? ok lol sry! just update really really reallr really soon plz dude!

-Luna Carter
CluelessWanderer chapter 18 . 1/4/2007
ok I can't say I totaly relate to that, but hey, i haven't gone through much in my life time...well not that much...yeah good story! I loved it!
CluelessWanderer chapter 17 . 1/4/2007
I like your story I fell bad for Ron though, but that was a good idea to make him a ware wolf.
CluelessWanderer chapter 16 . 1/4/2007
aw how cute!
CluelessWanderer chapter 14 . 1/3/2007
wow that wasn't expected!
CluelessWanderer chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
hehe sory good story!

~CluelessWanderer~
CluelessWanderer chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
wow hard luck for Harry... I like how you told us ~ the readers~ about what is happening with other people, it makes the story seem more real.

~CluelessWanderer~
CluelessWanderer chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
Man I hate Lavender...sorry :) good chapter!
CluelessWanderer chapter 10 . 1/3/2007
How cute! i love it
CluelessWanderer chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
lol I love this story! when they are in there 7th year don't they get a free period? sorry I am not trying to be critical.
CluelessWanderer chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
aw how cute! sorry agan with the excessive reviewing. I love this story!
CluelessWanderer chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
wow I feel sorry for Ron but I guess he had to know some time...good story!