Reviews for Who Do You Think You Are?
Blanc Corbeau chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
One question: why do you say "beastboy" if It is an high school story? Other than that, you are a really good writer!
ElphieYo chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
aw that was so sad im crying heh i loved it tho even tho it was sad :(
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Bittersweet, but no less lovely.

Well done.
Raven2evil chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
omg! it's so sad, i love it! And i'm actually crying, i know what Bestboys been though. But it's so awsome and so sad it's perfect! Great job.
Jocelyn Torrent chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
That was really sweet! The only problem I had with it was that it moved very quickly though. I think it would have been so much more emotional for me if you'd elaborated more. But still, it was really good!
Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Those little 'arm net thingys' are arm warmers. Just to let you know! _ I love the story! I'm so glad you finished it! Most authers don't do that and but this is fantastic!

Your Fan,

Black Raven 13
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
that's so sad. But I like.

A
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
OMG! Dude you totally.. you rock man.. I can't believe..dude.

I love this story so much please update soon.
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
OMG! what's wrong with her? I love love love this so far.
Raven2evil chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
OMG! Raven's gonna die! NO you can't do that! Anyways great story i loved it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
BirdSpirit chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
You won't really kill Raven right? Please don't!
bellecatastrophe chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
he got his lip pierced? woah...
bellecatastrophe chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
she fell asleep in the bath? and how can he use her as a pawn? what does she has that can enable him to date any girl in the school? even if it is cos nobody can ever go out with her cos she's like... y'know what i mean, unnatainble. Even if it is cos of that, he still has to date her other goth pals.
bellecatastrophe chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
(confused) okay, this Jake guy was trying to rape Raven, that I get. But you kept skipping to beastboy and then to Garfield? Which one is it? And if both, how does Raven know Garfield is Beastboy (if he doesn't have the obvious green skin).

and hey, Raven's hands aren't boney! They're just... um... fragile. Like she is. Yeah, fragile.
Baseball when it rains chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
I like it, though I must say.. I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU GAVE HIM A LIP PIERCING! lol. I cant even imagine what that must look like. Keep it up. I'm enjoying the spontinaity of it. No one else has thought of that.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »