Reviews for Code Name: Azumanga Daioh!
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Very funny. I hope you will keep going with this one, it certainly deserves to be completed.
No.2 chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
kinda bit late to mention it now, but possible espoinage missions tend to crash and burn spectacularly when non secure phone lines and emails are used to communicate details of their missions. I suppose Tomo is an absolute rookie and Yomi just wanted to beat her to the punch, but the phone calls, email and mentioning spies left and right? A very big NO NO.

apart from dodgy espionage practice, great story with rather tantalising possibilities
Gamer chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
update it!
Topaz Talyn chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
The only way this story could get more awesome would be if Ocelot shows up.
aviddelusions chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
One of the best Azumanga Daioh fanfictions ever! I just love how you kept the the characters IC yet added some changes since they have gotten older and the joke about Solid Snake if frickin funny though I don't know anything about Metal Gear Solid (I might just look around to find out about it later)I noticed you haven't updated for awhile but I hope you do soon as this is too good to give up on!

Darkest Illusions
Bad Ronald chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
I know she's radio support... but Osaka in a box. Imagine the possibilities.
Section8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
*"If you were, though, you'd probably be off it, after what happened with the Nerima hentai burglaries."

Why did it take me 22 reads to notices this joke?
sonic8005 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I kinda like this one. It stars my second favorite character.
DigiSim chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
It's a pretty interesting story so far. I can almost imagine Tomo really would be crazy enough to run around in her undies to catch Happosai. I hope Nyamo and Yukari-chan are all right.

Judging by the title, I would have thought this story was going to be a crossover with Codename: Kids Next Door. Can't wait for the next chapter. And for the conclusion of this one.
Section8 chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
*slaps head*

Yargh! Why didn't I think of that! Argh! A carboard box that goes "wee-woop!" with every step!
Ouch chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
GO FOR IT! I"M EXPECTING A STORY WITH X NUMBER OF CHAPTERS! I LOVE YOUR FIC! KEEP IT UP WILL YOU! yeah..
Ouch chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
pressing every single elevator button was a fun habit I gave up recently, due to the fact that I've been caught red handed by my mom! The consequences weren't half as fun .. But hey! you're good! This chapter was fun!
Ouch chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
I can't think of yukari as being married.. But you did pull it off with the "was still complaining about having to share her apartment space and toothpaste with “some guy" " line! GOOD JOB!
Ouch chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
I just adore Osaka! My dream job is to become a writer, too! YAY!

Pink lemonade is just you making up stuff, right?
Ouch chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
Poor yukari and nyamo! They will get a major role in the story, won't them? That'd be *very* entertaining..