Reviews for Conversation
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Poor Endy, he had to rely on his daughter and his wife's past self to save the future while his wife sleeps to guard Crystal Tokyo.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh, wow, that's so sweet, I love it!
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
squeeeeeeeeeeee oh Usako you are a treasure. *pets silly old king*
Nikkou-tan chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is literally one of the sweetest fics I've ever read.
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I read this story years and years ago and loved it. Today, I was watching Sailor Moon Crystal and suddenly remembered an echo of a fic; Sailor Moon meeting King Endymion, trying to make him smile again. I had to find this story immediately and it's even better than when I first read this all those years ago.

Kudos!
sonder this chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I haven't read the manga nor have I finished the anime so I'm coming in here with some gaps in my knowledge when I say that I'm with Endymion on this when he wondered why they were fighting for a future that would turn out like this anyways... Would this happen over and over again like a time-loop? Would they continue to meet their past selves? Will they forever be stuck in this cycle of saving the world and 'dying' for it? This definitely could have been more angsty if the focus had not been solely on Sailor Moon and Endymion's meeting. But you definitely nailed the focus though. The way Usagi was confused about who was her Mamoru, regardless if this was his 'future' self - I wonder the same thing with any kind of reincarnation!fic. And how Endymion refused to follow through with her wish, that was very him. I really adored the smaller details in between which I won't bother numerating since I would have to start from the very top again.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This was very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Muy bonito
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I was touched by what Sailor Moon did for Endymion. You stayed true to her character, really both of them.
meg chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Super cute sugar sweer
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was such a beautiful oneshot. I always wanted to see a scene similar to this when Sailor Moon and everyone went to the future. I love that she was stubborn enough to give him a kiss because she felt he needed it. :) This was truly amazing!
Curious6 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I thought this was written beautifully :D. I love future-past-present encounters.