Reviews for Comings and Goings
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Now THIS is interesting.

I prefer the parts focusing on the Manhattan Clan myself- I found the gargoyles introduced on the World Tour interesting, but thee’s something to be said for the original group-, but the New Orleans clan seem like an interesting group even before you revealed Adam’s unique biology, and other plot elements such as Heinrich’s history are still interesting.

Demona might still have a long way to go if she’s going to undo what she’s done in the past, given her brutal attack on the Quarrymen- Yama might have done his share of damage, but he’s less experienced at dealing with the social situation in Manhattan-, but her subsequent set-up to create the impression that humans rather than gargoyles were attacked was interesting, to say nothing of her subsequent deception regarding her role in the massacre and the timeline of her own life (Even if I have to wonder what’ll happen if/when they discover anything to suggest that she’s not telling the truth).

Your subsequent exploration of the issues involved in Matt and Elisa’s discovery of the Quarrymen attack the previous night is very well-handled, easily explaining why the Clan’s human contacts decided to keep such a prominent event secret from them, and the revelation about Adam’s biological background has DEFINITE future potential (Even if the fact that his earlier words imply that his mother was the gargoyle suggest that it might not give Goliath and Elisa that much hope; a gargoyle being born ‘live’ rather than hatching from an egg might be difficult at best).

Still, keep up the good work; with Demon and the Manhattan Clan having each made contact with some very interesting-looking new gargoyles, I look forward to seeing where things go with their new friends...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
interesting. sounds very like the show itself. congrats.
Wispr chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
“Four? One, two, three… oh.” She gave a wry smile as she concluded, “Elisa is not going to like this…”

No truer word has Fox spoken!

Wispr chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Again really loving the stories... like the detail in De,oma's plan with Glasses.

Good work...

Wispr chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Bloody fantastic piece of writing. Really interested in how Demona going to fit in with the new clan. Good work!

K. A. Maples chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
*almost dies of the giggles*

I always suspected David Xanatos had the personality of a used car salesman...
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Don't ya just love it when clans come together?

I'm very happy to see your story continuing on (and on and on... this it what I get for not coming near for months on end), and that Demona retains her amazing talent for deluding herself.

*does the update dance of joy before moving on to the next part*
AnimeFan101 chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
*dies laughing* Oh Goliath! Hah! Elisa'll hit the roof!

Loving it, and really like how you're writing this. Good plots, better hooks to grab readers...and the only things I don't like are nit-picky grammatical errors that don't seem to read correctly.

*evil grin and rubs hands* "Mating Games," hm? Can't wait!
Masau chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
Ah, I see you've finally gotten your acount working again. Excellent, excellent, now I have reason to put you on my Author alert. (Did do much good when you hadn't posted anything in two years ;) ). Keep it up, type faster, and remember that there are some of us who absolutely love your universe. Later.

BlackDragon
SFBKludge chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Excellent story. I'm enjoying it immensely.
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Yes! Next chapter in this absolutely great saga! Love the story, and no worries about the long wait - it actually makes the story a little brighter, a little more vivid, to me.

Two thumbs up, Kim!
Gandalf the Beige chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Good to see you back after all these months!

I almost feel sorry for those fool Quarrymen.

Almost.

Hey, when are you going to get back to the Labirynth? We've got pregnant females to administer too and the doctors are getting impatient!

Stil waiting for Heinrich
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Excellent story! Instant fave! I'll email you later.
SFBKludge chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Excellent Story.

Demona will have some explaining to do when her half truths are revealed. But I can't wait to (see) the look on Goliaths and Elisa's face's when they hear about her reformation.

Of course a 10yr old fighting machine is a nice addition to any clan:)