Reviews for Dangerous Liaisons
cje24576 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Padme's so wicked! Ha ha! This is great! I really hope you'll consider doing a higher-rated version! Please?
FireQueen618 chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
that wa sso funny! that was very cute!
Ishbu girl chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
OMG! I love this story. The epilogue was definatley hilarious. keep up the good work.
kris chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
you could have put more, but i liked it anyway a very bad padme is one side i've never seen same for the not so strong anakin nice
Shawn30 chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Short, but a absolutely fantastic series.
Kat chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
Oh my god that story was awesome, and the ending was so funny, great job!
Anne Lebeau chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
Wow that was great I loved it.
CrazyJamie chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
hey just wanted to say i liked your story. i hav seen stars wars 3 twice now and i think by the 3rd time i go see it i won't cry anymore
Sora plus Kairi equals love chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
wow that story was awesome, write more!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Lmao, YOU ALMOST KILLED ME there. I was expecting some very-nice *coughs* scenes in the last chapter and I was like o_O... Lol! I like the story just that I wish it could end in a longer chappie! :)
Witch of the Snitch chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Ah poor Anakin. By the sounds of that, he would've been fighting through a war just as difficult as the Jedi ones. That guy has one hellava sex drive - just for Padme of course. I think you covered that pretty well ;)That was a really enjoyable fluff fic, and hope you write more! Nice way to finish off too!
Esmerald tears chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
*Laugh* I loved the ending! Great story, too! Very well written. I love Anakin! Hehe.
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
It's amacing! I love it! It's really great! I hope that you'll make a story like this, coz i really want more! I love stories with people who is after Anakin, and this is so funny! Keep it up and happy writing!
Bluemoongirl27 chapter 5 . 5/27/2005
Wow this was a really fun,hot,sexy read great job. There was no way Anakin would be able to push her away for very long. I was surprised he was able to walk out the shower,let alone when she got to sun tan lotion. And I liked the twist at the end, poor Obi-Wan and his ears.
LokiGirl chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
I loved it. Completely loved it.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »