Reviews for Robotech vs Transformers: Revenge Road
kira444 chapter 15 . 5/22
You know what would be cool? A transformers/ghost in the shell crossover. Cyber-terrorism mixed with Decepticon raids. That would be something to see.
GhostKing666 chapter 23 . 5/8
So despite this being a robotech crossover I've noticed a distinct lack of missile spam from the veritechs. When are you going to have the humans introduce the decepticons to the Macross Missile Massacre maneuver?
Takeshi Yamato chapter 23 . 4/26
Definitely liking the story so far. :)

Unicron going to be showing up at all in this story? Would certainly be interesting if he did.

Also wouldn't mind seeing you mix in some elements of the 'Unicron Trilogy', such as perhaps the Cyber Key gimmick. :D
Harry2 chapter 23 . 4/21
Sounds like things are coming together on a lot of fronts. We might be seeing the Deceptions having a civil war of their own, which would lead to a Autobot victory!
Just a reminder

it is "spelled"

(E) lita-one not (A)

just helping out
AchingHeart2011 chapter 23 . 4/20
happy this has been updated. it been a long time.
hope to read more soon
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
YES! Yes yes yes yes yes, more of the fem-bots! Go team! Kick decepti-can! Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
TFSTARFIRE chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Just what I needed this morning, I have a image of the con running away now. Good chapter.
Harry2 chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
*Chuckles* Decepticons may be many things, but stupid is NOT one of them! Seeing those two Autobots, along with the Earth Force ships, would make any Con take off and FAST!
Jacebralor chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
How long do you think we'll be waiting for more of this?
Crosshair chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
It's a pity you didn't use the Izzy Arcee relationship: if anything, it'd be a fascinating exploration of Transformer psychology, and actually make the Autobots more... 'human' for lack of a better word. More personality, more understanding of who they are.

Heck, how they interact with humans at all would be interesting.
ramsay chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
A properly done original TF story with humans actually doing some big things XCOM style rather than constantly getting pasted and using Valkyries and destriods i think is a very good way of doing so rather than using just infantry and air force like the Michael bay movies hoping for more
Major Mike Powell III chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Oh man, it's been a while since I last read an update on this story. LOL But I really liked it, yes. :3

So, the Decepticons tried out a new strategy, huh? Attacking soft, poorly-defended targets so that the politicians would demand more security for the cities. Hmph. Clever bastards.

Also, the Stuntacons got their tail pipes whipped. LOL That'll teach'em.

And of course, we have the side of the "Macross" crew enjoying some downtime...particularly Izzy and Lisa. *A* That was cute, so very cute and giggle-inducing, particularly that ending. XD Roy, you fox, you! LOL And I really enjoyed Izzy and Lisa flirting with each other. *W*

Good work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Requested crossover story suggestion : Please do a uniron ( comics version ( but in a very sexy human form) x Harley Quinn ( new 52) with Lemons/Language/Violence

Thanks:)
Harry2 chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Well, we FINALLY got LIsa and Izzy to get out and have a night out together. Now, to enjoy this evening, because the Decepticons will not wait that long before striking again.