Reviews for Robotech vs Transformers: Revenge Road
TheVampireStrahd chapter 26 . 9/8
Oh yes a new chapter! Let's just start with that ending...zomg! Decepticons are trying to make a Fold Drive?!

I'm on a serious Robotech/Macross fan fic addiction right now just starving for good stuff. This is amazing. Just wanted you to know.
Harry2 chapter 26 . 9/8
I think that sooner or later, the Autobots and the humans who work with Robotech are going to be going over a lot of information. And depending on what they find out, it may be serious trouble for the Decepticons or whatever is going on there.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 25 . 4/1
Very happy to see a new chapter for this.
Mercenary X chapter 25 . 3/30
GOOD GOD! FU! DON'T you dare mention kiss players, that thing is an abomination so horriable it makes all of the Michael Bay transformer movies look as good if not better then Gen1! I am not joking here, that thing makes me ill.

Other then that we need more.
kira444 chapter 25 . 3/29
Go Hound. Also, welcome back buddy. Missed this story.
goddragonking chapter 25 . 3/29
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Crosshair chapter 25 . 3/29
I was always a little sad that you didn't go a real Cybertronian/human relationship in this one. Not just for the xenophilia, but because I hoped to see the Autobot characters developed more. Get a better feel for the similarities and differences between their cultures and identities.

Though, a more legit Cybertronian war story is a good thing on it's own.
Harry2 chapter 25 . 3/29
Sounds like both Autobots and Decepticons are thinking about heading back home. And that could give Earth a chance to work on building some new craft to combat the Combiner Decepticons of Devastator and Bruticus.
Harry2 chapter 24 . 2/25/2017
I Have to agree with Override. Let the Decepticons battle amongst themselves. When done, THEN you come in and take back over.
a very angry ravage chapter 24 . 2/25/2017
thanks for still updating! i have the feeling that your shockwave here is less logicality, more emotional?
kira444 chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
You know what would be cool? A transformers/ghost in the shell crossover. Cyber-terrorism mixed with Decepticon raids. That would be something to see.
GhostKing666 chapter 23 . 5/8/2016
So despite this being a robotech crossover I've noticed a distinct lack of missile spam from the veritechs. When are you going to have the humans introduce the decepticons to the Macross Missile Massacre maneuver?
Takeshi Yamato chapter 23 . 4/26/2016
Definitely liking the story so far. :)

Unicron going to be showing up at all in this story? Would certainly be interesting if he did.

Also wouldn't mind seeing you mix in some elements of the 'Unicron Trilogy', such as perhaps the Cyber Key gimmick. :D
Harry2 chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
Sounds like things are coming together on a lot of fronts. We might be seeing the Deceptions having a civil war of their own, which would lead to a Autobot victory!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2016