Reviews for Robotech vs Transformers: Revenge Road
Jacebralor chapter 21 . 6/24
How long do you think we'll be waiting for more of this?
Crosshair chapter 2 . 4/19
It's a pity you didn't use the Izzy Arcee relationship: if anything, it'd be a fascinating exploration of Transformer psychology, and actually make the Autobots more... 'human' for lack of a better word. More personality, more understanding of who they are.

Heck, how they interact with humans at all would be interesting.
ramsay chapter 21 . 3/25
A properly done original TF story with humans actually doing some big things XCOM style rather than constantly getting pasted and using Valkyries and destriods i think is a very good way of doing so rather than using just infantry and air force like the Michael bay movies hoping for more
Major Mike Powell III chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Oh man, it's been a while since I last read an update on this story. LOL But I really liked it, yes. :3

So, the Decepticons tried out a new strategy, huh? Attacking soft, poorly-defended targets so that the politicians would demand more security for the cities. Hmph. Clever bastards.

Also, the Stuntacons got their tail pipes whipped. LOL That'll teach'em.

And of course, we have the side of the "Macross" crew enjoying some downtime...particularly Izzy and Lisa. *A* That was cute, so very cute and giggle-inducing, particularly that ending. XD Roy, you fox, you! LOL And I really enjoyed Izzy and Lisa flirting with each other. *W*

Good work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Requested crossover story suggestion : Please do a uniron ( comics version ( but in a very sexy human form) x Harley Quinn ( new 52) with Lemons/Language/Violence

Thanks:)
Harry2 chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
Well, we FINALLY got LIsa and Izzy to get out and have a night out together. Now, to enjoy this evening, because the Decepticons will not wait that long before striking again.
cko2 chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Nice to see a new chapter and you do seem to have good take on this setting. It really seems to work very well with the romance as a secend string to the actions of different partys.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
hhhm i saure-iszze-gaits-over-revange but-this-croosover-bring-a-qsation/poit if ther-battle-of-robotech-vs-terasnfomers-outcome-of-this-wood-be-a-draw
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
This is an amazing crossover, because it is actually logical. Humans have been practically handed this technology and they never used it! That irked me in the original series. Thank you for making Humanity kick ass!
edboy4926 chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Good chapter
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
First, a newer review for the reposted ch19:
To paraphrase a relatively recent South Park episode ... "Damn you, Megatron! Damn you, Decepticons!" I'm sure the whole remaining crew's screaming just that 'bout now. Nicely done, shane. (Wish the site didn't limit us to one review per chappie.)
Now the new one:
Wahoo! Great battle for the good guys, nice to see Lisa's not napping at her post, and ROTFLMAO over what happened with the Fourteen's bridge crew.
Catch ya on the flipside, hope to see more of Lisa and Izzy in action (either version! ;D ) next chapter, A J.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Well, well, soldier...

Man, this was great!

That was an awesome bit of comedy in the opening there. XD Justy, you dawg, you! Dayum! LOL Justy ish baws!

And then, we have a badass battle with Izzy teaming up with Rick Hunter to kick some Stunticon tailpipe! That was an awesome, insane maneuver! XD Solid victory for the good guys! :D

Great work! Keep it up!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Harry2 chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Well, some forces are starting to get their act together. The naval forces know of their problems and are starting to work on correcting it. Now, lets see what land and air can do to get their acts together, upgrade and be prepared for more Decepticon attacks.
edboy4926 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Good chapter
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
I'm suddenly reminded that the character quote which came on the original Megatron's tech spec card was:
"Peace through tyranny."
Great chapter, sad that you didn;t take a stab at the rest of the combat, but your story has been more character-driven than combat, so c'est la vie. One quick question to that: did the decepticons lose anybody, or was the fight just THAT one-sided?

Hope to read more soon, so catch ya on the flipside, A J.