Reviews for One Tequilla, Two Tequilla, Three Tequilla, FLOOR!
arunendu chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I really liked this story please write more stories.
WolfRider96 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
funny but sexy very good job
YaoiNaru chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That...was awesome xD

Good achievement, Draco!
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lmfao! wow that was brilliant, i must say. it was very amusing and funny and smexy. great job!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
lol
The Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
OMG! AH! I loved it so much! It made perfect sense at the end too! i'll keep reading your stories. I love them
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Haha, this story was another all-out, totally awesome fic. But the beginning confused me, with them sending that note to each other ... were they already friends - ish ... were they lovers ... or were they still enemies? Hah, but I loved your play on the "One Tequilla" thing ... very witty and imaginative! Oh, another thing that confused me was:

"'Dragon Snare,' Harry spoke absently, not realizing that he'd just given the password of the bathroom, and stared back at his gray-eyed counterpart. 'You what?'

Draco gave Harry an odd look, who just said 'Ron' before dragging the blonde into the bathroom."

What did Ron have to do with anything? O_o ... But anyway, despite my pathetic slow-mindedness, this story was still absolutely amazing! I love your stuff.
Strawberryjubilee chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
hahaha.. tequilla, tequilla.. i love it..
wallawalla chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i love the title - very sexy
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Tis was good. Actually I think I just liked the title.
CyanideSlavery chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was an incredible story...m I love the detail...nice ending too...heh made me laugh
Eresteizulim chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
God, that was such a great read. And I absolutely adore fiction in which Harry and Draco call each other sluts...heehee.
SporkadelicAsh chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Oh. My. Effing. Crod. THAT was so awesome! It really beats my cruddy one shot! I LOVED THIS!
marmalade778 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
OMMG u R GREAT AT LEMONS!
Remi chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
again i read your story! and i want more. will there be?