Reviews for Queer, Otherwise
inactive132 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Case of jealousy. Seamus is an idiot and what kind of person says deflowering? have we suddenly gone through some sort of time worp where we are in the 50's? And Lucius should realize that his son isn't a little girl, he will have sex whether his parents agree or not.
inactive132 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Draco should be top always, in this story especially, Harry didn't suit being the top. He's much better as a bottom.
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
lol, i must say i really liked this chappy it was very funny and amusing to say the least *wink* lol great job!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Great start!

]
Yukino-chan chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
well, all's well ends well. a happy ending is better than a sad 1. so, i think most of us will agree this is a great fic. a bit 2 short though.
Cathrin Malfoy chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
Amazing, I give your fic a 10. Keep it up.

Kat
Cathrin Malfoy chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
Shit, you has to stop there? Very goode fic.

Kat
mishiko chapter 10 . 12/16/2005
oh this is great! i couldn't stop reading it! totally love H/D! .

i don't mind the sappy ending either, i really really like the story! will be reading your one-shots!
Dahne chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Nicely begun, but I advise finding a good beta. Some of the shifts are a little abrupt, but there may have been dividing lines that formatting ate. The perspective shift in the second-to-last paragraph is very disorienting, and there's a bit of a tendancy towards repititiveness - for example, "his potion partner, Pansy Parkinson, who was sitting next to him." If she's his partner, it can be inferred that she'd be sitting next to him. A couple good edits could clear things up.

I look forward to reading the rest.
mageheart chapter 10 . 10/10/2005
I have to admit that was a rather sudden ending.

But very good, and many hot kisses going on in there.
Megalicious Moony chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Baby! This was a great ending! It's so beautiful and lovely and it makes me soo happy! I'm so proud of you! Great job with this, you must continue writing! More one-shots! I'll ttyl

*smooches*

Wonderful job

Pez
Jujube15 chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
Yay, a happy ending. I hate it when the author has one of them die. It makes me sad. Good work! :)
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 10 . 9/28/2005
... its...over? *sniffles and then starts sobbing* :'-( How will I survive without your wonderful fanfiction. You'll have to start another fanfiction. My vote is for another H/D but I'll survive with anything by you! Please keep us updated on your new story! Congratz on finishing, even if i did want it to go forever. :-D
sinsoftheflesh98 chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
brilliant! I thought I'd make my expletive nice 'n' long for you this time, for old time's sake. I looked back and in every one of my reviews I, of course, cussed. Anyway, god, what a fucking great ending! Sappy, yes, but brilliant nonetheless! I'll try to think of a summary for this fic later, but I'm too in-the-moment of sappy-lovey-doveyness to do it now. And I would try to do a cover page, but I'm afraid it would turn out resembling something like shit. But, I do absolutely love this story, and sad to see it end, but as you said earlier, all good things must come to an end...I can't wait to see another story of yours being posted! But until then I'll just slave over my stories, trying to make them as good as yours. :) Best of luck with the next story, and I'll be sure to drop a review (with possibly some inappropraite language in the mix...) and tell you how great you are once again! See ya around!
Kali09 chapter 9 . 9/22/2005
Great stirt. I love it. Ah! Cliffhanger! PLEASE UPDATE!