Reviews for Home Front
silvermuse89 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Lovely piece. This really adds some depth to Lady Sumeragi's character. One of the best X fic that I've read that deals with Subaru after the events at Rainbow Bridge. I hope to see ore X fanfic from you; you are such a wonderful writer.
Moko chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This was SO Beautiful...

It made me cry _

Just so sad, but I liked very much how Lady Sumeragi and Subaru inter-acted. Usually she's written like an old bat, instead you made her a Grandma!

Beautiful!
Fiver-dono chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Startling beautiful. This one goes straight to my faves and recommendations. I adored this. Heartbreakingly written with just the right amount of subtlety and detail. I love Lady Sumeragi-there aren't enough stories featuring her. I was thinking to myself just the other day what an interesting character she is. And voila-you go and write this lovely story to satisfy my craving. You got her characterization dead on. It is evident how much she loves Subaru-it made me think of the picture in TB vol 7 where she comes upon young Subaru (you know, in the flashback/memory) with the greatest expression of joy on her face. Of course, that joy quickly turned to horror, didn't it? And it is this feeling-one of crystal, sparlking air that turns into burning embers and eventually dead ashes-that permeates the atmosphere of your story. From youth to blooming to falling to decaying. Truly lovely. Thank you very much for sharing.
Roxane1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Believe it or not, THIS is the story I've been waiting to read for ages. I loved your characterization of Lady Sumeragi.

Gah, it was so, so, so sad... But extremely well done. A pleasure to read.