Reviews for A Sense of Raven
Sad chapter 1 . 6/11
That is all I have to say.
YEEEESSSSSS
Viper5delta chapter 1 . 4/8
Beutiful little piece.
Toast chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I was all settled in for a cute fic... totally wasn't ready for the speeding fright train of emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
awww that was bittersweet
Lady Grey chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
that is so cute. and completely true
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Update please!, I think this really good!
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is sad and sweet. He just wants to help a friend who believes that they are beyond help. I love the fact that he will never give up.
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love it soo much! Its so cute, and such a great ideas. Kinda like how some animals "smell fear",but with a twist.
Fioleefan23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Pretty cool
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm sure many people must have told that to you but this is amazing, both in the captivating writing style and in the feelings of the characters that I feel like I could almost touch... Raven and Beast Boy is, and always will be, my favorite couple in this show ! I love the way you described the inner conflicts animating them and eating each of them from the inside. The fact that I'm melancholic today might explain my adoration for this story but I really thing it was amazing (there is no other words) !
I loved this, it was too short, like many things are, but that is what makes his short story so good, the longing you feel when you finish it, hoping there is more to it. This was exactly the kind of story I was looking for when I logged on today.
So, once again, it's amazing, I very much enjoyed reading it and I desperatly long for more !
Thank you for this great text ! :D

Ps: I'm not sure
mooberry chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! :D
I totally loved it! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase write more! good job so far though!
Roni chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
WHAT!? That's it? You're a stellar writer, it'd be amazing if you continued this.
RavenRainbowRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awww... that was so good, but so sad.
Audrey chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow! This was an amazing story! I loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »