Reviews for A Sense of Raven
Lady Grey chapter 1 . 7/1
that is so cute. and completely true
Update please!, I think this really good!
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is sad and sweet. He just wants to help a friend who believes that they are beyond help. I love the fact that he will never give up.
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love it soo much! Its so cute, and such a great ideas. Kinda like how some animals "smell fear",but with a twist.
Fioleefan23 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Pretty cool
Soar Vandergeid chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'm sure many people must have told that to you but this is amazing, both in the captivating writing style and in the feelings of the characters that I feel like I could almost touch... Raven and Beast Boy is, and always will be, my favorite couple in this show ! I love the way you described the inner conflicts animating them and eating each of them from the inside. The fact that I'm melancholic today might explain my adoration for this story but I really thing it was amazing (there is no other words) !
I loved this, it was too short, like many things are, but that is what makes his short story so good, the longing you feel when you finish it, hoping there is more to it. This was exactly the kind of story I was looking for when I logged on today.
So, once again, it's amazing, I very much enjoyed reading it and I desperatly long for more !
Thank you for this great text ! :D

Ps: I'm not sure
mooberry chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! :D
I totally loved it! pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase write more! good job so far though!
Roni chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
WHAT!? That's it? You're a stellar writer, it'd be amazing if you continued this.
RavenRainbowRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awww... that was so good, but so sad.
Audrey chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Wow! This was an amazing story! I loved it!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
this was reall cool :)
pretty bittersweet too the melancholy is delightful haha
really interesting concept that was pulled of well. good development and structuring! and i feel like the last sentence really tied it all together for me.
very nicely written! i also like how you incorporated the rest of the team
and i just like this even more cuz of the fables inspiration, heh. i love fables too now you've got me comparing bb to bigby o:
Whtwlf chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Definitely an interesting and certainly unique take on how BB perceives the world. I love it.
loverofmanythingslikefood chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
omg!]
that was so sad!
but you're really good at writing, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013