Reviews for Night Terrors
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
A bit scary in the dream sequence but still very good.

I especially liked the part where Kim soothed him just by being there for him. She kept the ghosts of Ron's dreams away just by staying by his side and in the end that's all we search for at the end of the day. Someone by our side to bring happiness, to soothe our fears and defend us from others and ourselves if need be and Kim did that in spades. Always has and always will just as Ron would for her, anytime. :)

I've just begun to discover your writings but you are VERY good. Come by and check out my own humble writings sometime. :)
TopKat chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I feel that was needed, after the last story. This was full of meaning, gorgeously written, as usual, and just as important, i feel, as any chapter story.

Excuse me as i worship your writings...

*RoseMage*
Kari chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Adorable story! Absolutely love your writing.
Pyrrhus chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Wow, just wow. I'm a huge fluff maniac and this really tugged at my heartstrings. I came over from an artist on deviantART to Finding Providence and I was mind blown. I've never really read KP fic though I love the show. After FP, I went back to the start at TPoL and if possible, my mind's gone from blown to 'Gone to Alpha Centauri. Be back soon.' Now I'm on my way to TPoF but I just wanted to let you know that your writing is amazing. Congrats.

*Muse of the Silver Flame
Sikandra chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! *jumps up and down*
JonathonWolf chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
It's on par with the rest of your work, which is amazing. I like the balance of emotional turmoil with physical action. Keeps the stories fresh. I also enjoy the one shots for the balance they give the main stories. Little scenes that give the characters more depth. We are known by what we do, the little as much as the great. I like your disclaimers. There's only so many ways you can say you don't own the characters. Little bits of humor are fun.
Cold-Chaos chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Deamons, every one has them, but not like him. This is a cool mini story. Can't wait for the final flic! Againg you do great writing, don't quit. Later :)
Purple Lurker chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Ron was...being...serious? Ron is never serious...0.o I liked it though.
John Riehle chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Absolutely loved it. I have to admit, your summary had me a little confused and I wasn't sure I was going to read this, but I'm truely glad that I did.

Just another in a long line of excellent Kim/Ron fanfiction. You have a great talent for capturing these characters. Please don't stop. Ever.
Intrepidwarriors chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
That was tender stuff Cyberwraith. Real chick-flick stuff...i'm proud of you Queeney!
SaikoCho chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This is great. I really enjoy your stories and the interludes that you make are just as amazing! I can't wait till you get started on The Power of Friendship. I know it'll be wonderful
Razzle Jazzle chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Those two just need to get a room and spend a couple days in there. What with all the emotional talk that they do.

Great one-shot/pre-sequel

(Can't wait for Fish Stories and Power of Friendship) Hurry I can't take it anymore!
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Where to begin? The story itself is a simple one: Ron has nightmares, Kim comforts him. The nightmare sequence itself was suitably gruesome, and Kim's concern for Ron touching. Unfortunately, the nice, simple story is weighed down by excessively flowery text: "Ghosts wailed behind the amber veil of his moonlit eyes." "Annoyance weighted heavily on her brow, knitting the delicate red lines above her eyes together." etc. Don't use three words when one will do. Verbosity isn't a synonym for good writing. And don't forget the limits of a character's PoV: there's no way Kim could know if Ron's feet were 'bed warmed' or not. He might have kicked the covers off a long time ago, for all she knew. Finally, your disclaimer. Bit full of yourself, aren't you? Personally, I find the sentiment it implies insulting. You might try telling yourself the same thing I remind myself of every day: "No matter how many people tell you you're great, you're still as capable of turning out crap as anyone, and don't you forget it."
Kineticboy2001 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
One word, poodle...technically that doesn't really apply to this story but it's all I had. I feel an urge to draw more now...Kimmie and Ronnie sleepy on the couchie.

Great Great Job, you don't need to hear it from people though, you already know. D
Princess Ayame-aka AaS chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Great story can't wait for more