Reviews for Life as a Weasley
Fromundertheweirwood chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Aww...sad! So far I'm loving this story!
Gast94 chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Haha, I loved the part of the boys voting for Ginny, it was soo funny!

You also seemed to read my mind: I was just thinking: "Molly is only about 30 years old in this and has seven children!", when she started to talk about just that!
brookeyhoneybee chapter 33 . 12/1/2010
this was a good chapter i really enjoyed it !
Sweet Shy Suz chapter 60 . 11/8/2010
What a lovely story, quite a bit of fluff, but who's to say fluff is bad. I really think you captured Molly perfectly. Also I could see your writing improve chapter by chapter and what a treat that was. Looking forward to more. Thank you.
LovettSweeney chapter 49 . 7/21/2010
Why does everybody give her hell? I don't get it? Remus is a little mean in this chapter... VERY MEAN! You don't talk to someone like that! You just don't
LovettSweeney chapter 16 . 7/8/2010
you know they are like a bunch of hormonal teenagers!
LovettSweeney chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
THAT IS SOOO WEIRD! no no not your story but the very last sentence when he said she has me wrapped around her finger. It's like that song My Little Girl by Tim McGraw, that I happen to be listening to right this second! Now how freakishly cool is that!
Reba0is0Ahmazing chapter 60 . 6/29/2010
so this was really entertaining... i really liked it.. i think you should think about updating it again...
chocolate fish chapter 24 . 6/7/2010
At least Ginny'll know how to love somebody :)
Anyone You Want Honey chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
Awwwah! That is absolutely gorgeous!
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 57 . 12/29/2009
Hey hun! i just want to say that i have read all three of this series of fanfics on Molly and Arthur and i absolutely love them! :D i think you have captured their relationship amazingly, and they arn't given alot in the books. I love the way you've captured the fact that they are so very in love even after all those years and you have filled in many of the blanks that we hoped to find out! I love your writing style and i think your an awesome writer so i have subscribed and can't wait to read more! :D i almost dont want to continue reading it because ill come to the end! LOL :)

anyway! xx thanks for the amazing story! Keep writing! x
brigrove chapter 60 . 8/30/2009
very nice story so far. I look forward to more
brigrove chapter 54 . 8/30/2009
nice chapter as always, and thanks for introducing me to a beautiful song. I lost my wife a few years ago and often the good days are the worst days, so I understand what the song means. Always thought we'd grow old together
brigrove chapter 52 . 8/30/2009
only negative point was how the mediwitch told Molly they could still lose him. I can't imagine a professional healer being so tactless as to add that at the end of a paragraph almost as an afterthought.
brigrove chapter 41 . 8/30/2009
yes, I think you captured it well