Reviews for Two Worlds Apart
krisV chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
this story rocks its so good
Dolly23 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
While I do love this story very much I have found one major mistake with it. Ginny was possessed by the dark lord in her first year not her second
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
I really enjoyed this chapter, but I seriously think you should continue this story! lol, anyway, please update! It's really good so far! :)

Julie :)
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I literally got excited while reading this first chapter. And that doesn't happen very often lol. I was actually about to jump out of my seat and yell 'I LOVE THIS STORY!' out loud in my house lol.

Anyway, please keep up the writing for this story, it's really good so far!:D:)

Julie:)
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
This is really good. I love the characters, and I can't wait until she and Severus start playing with each other's minds. It will be great. I can't wait for you to update.
Cinderella's Slipper chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
Great story so far. You've caught my attention. Keep up the good work. Don't worry about trying to get the plot to go in a certain direction just go with the flow of what comes to you. That's what I try to do in mine. Can't wait for the next chapter!
numba-1-hp-fan chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
WOW, that was amacing, I realy liked it, everytime there is a story about Ginny she's always so sweet and inocent and blech, lol. Your story makes her so cool and dark. You also have 2 of my fav ships DM/GW & SS/GW can't wait till Ginny gets with Snape and also thank you for getting Ginny's name right everyone always calls her Virgina (sp?) and everyone does not get it that Ginevra is her real name. Oops..lol sorry I talk to much, can't wait till u update, byz!
Mistress of Eternity chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Amazing story! I am a die hard Ginny/Snape fan... and your story is original and so enchanting... it doesn't seem like there's any chance you'll update... o :( I would really like to read more...

Love,

Anna
Michelle R chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
This is really good please contiue!
jerru chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Love it write more please!
boobookittyfuxs chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Love Love Love it!

Continue...
SlytherinGoddess15 chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
i like it but whut s goin to happen between snape and ginny
serena chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
yummy start..a very different approach..most authors portray Ginny as some little mealy mouth weakling, but not you..I like the power you have written into her, and hope you continue..I will be watching for updates..
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hey are you ever going to update this story. It is really good and it would be a shame to waste it. I love the SSGW pairing almost as much as the DMGW pairing.
k chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Write more! Its very good and interesting! I loved it!