Reviews for Two Men and a Baby
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awesome
OoverO chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Awe, its sad that they can't have their own kid. :/ This is to cute. I pictured Sirius singing to Harry. So adorable.
madamjoan chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was a really cute one-shot, very nice idea and beautifully done. I love the reaction of Lily figuring out Sirius was babysitting and the fiasco of making Harry fall to sleep. Very realistic and amusing. Well done! (One Point: I think this is far from a M rated fic. Maybe K or T. I hardly think the references to what Remus and Sirius would be doing on the couch would cause too much concern.) Again, terrific work.
EggyMiNa chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
WHAT? IT ENDED ALREADY? THIS CAN'T BE A ONE-SHOT! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! I was expecting a seqeul to this! ;_;..plese? This story was soo good. I mean how Harry was a kid and they used to baby-sit for him and how Sirius and Rems are together.! I...really enjoyed reading this story! I really did! It was really adorable! I can't believe you finished it! ...Great story and I hope you would make more for these two! cya next time!
SkitzoCrow chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Do you know how many authors write Romance/Humor stories for Harry Potter? About one in ten. I thank GOD for you. You wrote a romantic story that made me LAUGH! And more than once too I look forward to more works like this. Keep up the stupendous work!
AnonGirl88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw! So cute!
Freak in Corner chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
good story
Wicked Passion chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This story is really good!
Sweet Mercy chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
That was really good! I REALLY hope that wasn't a oneshot. Thats been happening to me recently coz im jinxed. lol I find a really good fic and it turns out to be oneshot! So not fair! You should totally write more for this!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 5/23/2005