Reviews for What a Stupid Prom Led To
Deshwitat'slover chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
more please
Animie chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
love the story!plz update!
FoxySilverFire chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Good story. What happens next though? Don't keep us waiting!
furubalover9-12 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
This is fabulus! Please continue! You're a genius for combining my fav. mythical creature and fav. anime!
marryann15 chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
i like it
Mythicas Iris chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Fun tests...I love vamp stories...Vampires are just plain awesome. So far, Zel is always the vamp...Lina needs to be one going after Zel sometime. Anyways! Likin' this story so update please!
Obsessive fan-girl chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
nice story. i like Zelgadis' 'sick sad world' attitude and his pov. I'm gettin worriedthough are you gonna update soon?
Ummmm chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Wow nice fic! You gonna update cuz i'd like to see where this is going.
D.A chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
I myself as well as others, as you know, are quite keen to see you finish this story. Therefore with that knowledge it would be quite rude of you not to finish it. {P.S.- I hope she excepts is offer and it becomes a l/z coupling.}

- D.A.
328231 chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
so, Kira-san, you ever going to finish this? I don't think you've touched it in a long time...
Can't remember pen-name-girl chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
A wonderful story! Superb! I only wish for your continuince on this fic and a happy l/z ending!
Yankee Thug chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
Dude! Nice fic._ Really awsome! If you keep updating that would be great! _
angie chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Oh my my! Great chapter as was the last one! You sure know how to keep a promise!I am forever grteful! I am so grateful to be able to read this story!

Thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx
Lucia Grif chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Wow! Great! I love Slayers. Though, some fanfictions aren't very good. Not yours, though. I didn't want to stop reading. Keep it up! -
angelya right chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Good start on a very orignal 'nd well written story! This angie is great!

now i know when you'll update!