Reviews for It's My Ending
nick chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
I have these questions to ask you about this fanfic. 1. I saw the summary for the fanfic. But is there more to the plot? 2. When does the fanfic take place? Be specific. 3. Its taking place in both eras, right? 4. How old is everyone in the fanfic to be? 5. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 6. What place in the feudal era was Kagome at, when it began? 7. How was she feeling at that time? 8. Why would she feel that way? 9. What kind of spell was put on the arrow? 10. Was it Kagome the one who put the spell on the arrow? Be sure to clear this up for me.

nick
NICK chapter 1 . 5/30/2016

nick
black moon inu chapter 4 . 11/12/2015
All three of them should be together. Perhaps that's the real reason her mating mark was unrecognizable.
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Love it! Though I really hope she ends up with naraku...
callofthevoid chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
I hope you'll update this, but since six years has passed...

Oh well. It's a very interesting, intriguing and great story. I would love to see more of Innocent Naraku, he's just SO CUTE!
grimmich chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
hahaha man I just love Koga and Shippo, they are so entertaining! And Hajime is soooo adorable when he is acting like a little kid! now this makes me wonder if there any fics where Naraku is turned into a child and Kagome takes care of him... hmm I will have to look into that! If you know any please point me! Good work though i can't wait to see what happens~
Maxeyn chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Oh goodness, When shesees them all hells gonna break lose '
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
RevieWriter chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
interesting story wish you had continued it since its been almost 4 years since you updated ill just say it was a fun read.
Tsuki Dream chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
heh heh heh i like it! lol
sesshomarusONLYplaymate chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
longa n sesshy n kags shuld mate
AGirlWhoLikesBadGuys chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. I'm hoping that something will happen between the evil Naraku and Kagome. But I love the pairing of Sesshoumaru and her too. I can't wait until the next chapter. The story is great so far, please keep going.
Kage Hasu chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
i forgot to put this on my review. this is totally random and not important but i did some research ('cause i was interested about the exact number) about how tall sesshou and naraku really are. Sesshou is actually 5'10" and Naraku is about 5'9". so kagome really couldn't be 6 feet tall and be smaller than them...any way just thought you'd like to know.
Kage Hasu chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
can't wait for the next chapter. i'm just starting to like naraku/kagome pairings (just started reading them today actually) and this one is definitely the best one i've read.
sarayuy06 chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
this is such a good story, i morn how it is not finished. keep up the good work.