Reviews for In That Way
eburulco chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You mean... you wrote this at thirteen? Well damn, now I'm feeling a whole lot less confident about the one thing I always thought I was good at, and if I didn't know any better I'd say that was my sense of identity flying out the window just now. Whatever 'it' is that you have, it's something worth treasuring, that's for sure.
Issi chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
...you try sticking this in a pit to burn and I will defend it with tooth, well-bitten nails, my spork, and any wild animals I can rustle up from my garden. Beware the evil worms.

I finished reading Sunshine in Winter a while ago, couldn't remember if I left a review, came back to it almost by mistake today, fell in love all over again, and decided to check out your other stuff. You deserve to be worshipped. This, and SiW are both f*ing AMAZING.
Evernia chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
At least it's better than mine was when I was thirteen. It's a nice sort of tasteless angst, whereas mine was just tasteless angst with a good heaping side dish of puke.
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
It was GOOD! And yes, Lucrecia is dead and hopefully burning in a pit in hell right next to Hitler. ANd hopefully he's tryng to eat her. Can you tell I don't like her? I really do try to cover it up...not.
kin sedren chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
i like it
valentine012 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
i like it! so cute ,
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Nice poem, it flows very well.
Magentian chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
O_O FLUFFY ROMANCE! ARG!

Actually, I found this mildly palatable. I liked the rhyme scheme and found the word choice, for the most part, appropriate to Vincent's particular form of self-expression. (Martyr! Foolish! Dead! Yep, that's Vincent all right. )

However, I will say that I can't see Vincent writing this at all. Besotted sappiness is really not his style, which is, I guess, why you termed it "foully heinous." As far as poetry goes, it's not really heinous; it's just not as true to character in its concept as your writings typically are.
Chaos Zero chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
You know, I never got to review this poem for some reason.

I'm no fan of poems, but you made me a fan of yours. Hell, I've been your fan for a very long time now (years upon years), but this poem is fresh. I'd like to see some back story to this, but I also believe it's best to leave it the way it is. Besides, if it were up to me, I'd wanna see ALL your FFVII/KH stories never end, heh.

Bless you Guardian. Wait, you've already been blessed with the skill of writing good stories. Take care. And for the love of all things Yuffie, continue writing.
Akiko Dove chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This is nice!
Skip chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I really like this. Of all the things that are abundant on this site I never saw that many realy good poems, and yet I really do love this. I'd love to see more of your poetry, you seem to have a gift for it. *waves Yuffentine banner*
Skip
Reba chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I love it! D It's so beautiful! *starts crying*
) I love your writing style!
Taks chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Aw! It's really cute!
Yuffie is my favorite character.
I love fics with her in them.
And I love the pairing.
Need I say more?
This poem is really good!
LadyRaist chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
i thought that this was very good, aside from the pixies of inane writers block. this poem coensides with sunshine in winter very well, actually. i am a major fan of your stories...you have a HUGE gift. keep writing!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
hehe, aw! sad, but with a pretty ending!