Reviews for Poison
katie janeway chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Wow...
Clannadlvr chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Oh, this is so beautifully heartbreaking! This really works as an AU...and it leaves the reader clamouring to know more. Really well done.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters please?
kristin chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hey write some more chapters man! I want to know what happen here!
Fledgling chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
You amazing.

It's been so long since I've read WHR fic (actually, fanfic in general) and I come back to find this. Wonderful! The description was absolutely gorgeous, and you depicted the emotion well. I liked your style too. And I like Nagira. He's sort of different...but very likeable indeed. Great job!
Cat chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
this is what i want to see more of on this site.

dark and is one of those stories that leavse you thinking about it even after you've finished reading. please write more soon!
young wiccan chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
watching? watching what? and it sounds like Amon is miserable, so why did he kill Robin?
wellduh chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Love this. Lo o o ve. Much darker than the actual anime, and wonderful for it.
sweetbox chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
brilliant.
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hi. You know what? You are FUCKING talented! FINALLY! I assume you've read some of the...um...stuff on here, and you were disgusted too. All I can say is thank you for writing something worth reading, it's actually quite amazing. Possibly...*hint*... you could write a story or something, cos you've got major talent. You are now offically a favorite. Why, you ask?

You've got the two characters down to a t, and it was priceless. Please write more. I am now done. Please?
somerandomdude chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I liked this a lot better than your other WHR fic. The melodrama is more measured here, and your descriptions use precise wording to create vivid imagery.

The thing that threw me off was the use of one word sentences. It was the very first thing to attract my eyes, even before I started to read. Once is striking, but doing this every paragraph is dull and annoying. Each time I saw that after the second time it pulled me out of the atmosphere created by your words.

Also, a minor detail, but the soldier simile and "The neatness and sterility of this place spoke of control, precision, obsessive attention to detail." don't go well with Amon's long, hanging hairs. And the parenthesis thing wasn't really needed. You rarely, if ever, get to see parenthesis in professional fictions.

Nothing else to say, apart that I liked your Nagira a lot. Oh, a final advice, don't try to type anything with QuickEdit, this thing eats your spaces faster than a black hole -_-.
My Name is Yet to be Found chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Extremely dark, hauntingly beautiful. A very interesting and unique view of Amon's character, darker than his already shady persona. Yet despite it all, empathizing with Amon came naturally. Everything was perfect. Awesome, brillant fiction!
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh good...

*wow*

All I can say is I hope you stick around this fandom, my jaw is currently crawling around on the floor.
tankbbg chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow, you were able to grab the hopelessness of Amon originally, beautifully, and simply. The simplicity of the story is what was probably what was the best. You hinted at what happened, but didn't go in depth, letting us draw our own conlcusions. A very good story. I hope you write more WHR stories!
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
*sobs* Amon! Why! Why did you do it! hehehehe, this was really neat. Sad and depressing to.