Reviews for You Can't Go Home Again
sillysammijo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very good fic and I loved the end! Great job!
gaarapanda5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
stupid village.
Angie chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was the best one shot I've ever read. I'm in class and I've almost gotten in trouble because I couldn't stop reading it. LOVE THIS ONESHOT!

-Angie
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That was really good but sorry i have to point this outt. Inuyasha is 200 years old.. sorry i just needed to say that other than that I really liked the Story..N It was awsome.. Very well done..
One More Thing chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This fic is really awesome! Amazing detail and all the characters are in their true personalities! Definetly made my day... I know you wrote this like 2 years ago, but I still found it beautifully done. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews...
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Wow! I really liked this one! It was awsome! I don't understand why it isn't getting that many reviews. I absolutly loved it! Great job on this one! Oh, and good use of Japanese.
JupiterPrincessCaylee chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
great fic as usual poor inuyasha :'( boohoo i liked the bit where she fell sleep on inuyasha ar
LostScorpionGirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
ITS SO DAM CUTE! I LOVE KAGOME S ACTITUDE .they are so cute together!
Tevrah chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This story was wonderfully written! And the title was great! That's the first thing that drew my attention! Wonderful story!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh, this is such a wonderful story and there at the end it gets so cute. Please, continue to write. You are a good writer and I would like to see other stories from you.