Reviews for Stay With Me
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
You write a very strange mixture of fics, the last Chrno Crusade fic i read of yours was 'Questions' and i'm never reading it again, not because it's bad, it's brilliant, but it's too... wrong, creepy, insane, bizarre, terrifying, gross, traumatic, just to name a few, but this, this was beautiful. You can genre's at the click of your fingers, its amazing and creepy, but once again this was beautiful, just what i need after 'Questions' "shivers and cringes" all over again at the thought of that beautifully write insane, creepy fic.

Keep up the good work.
gee chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
you are so good at this(poetry i mean)
cherryblossoms24 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
That was beautiful! Did you make this poem? It's so...so...I can't even find the right words to say it! Awesome! Trully awesome! _-
gee chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
YOUR A BEAUTIFUL POET!*CRYING ANIME STYLE*

{**}
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
OMG, that was so beautiful... i felt like you'd taken that part of the episode-which i happen to love-and made it longer, deeper. all in all, i really liked this fic
kaitou duckie chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
hey its me again umm.. *sob* that was sad u should make an addition to the poem it was so sad and yet u still can sit there and make it sound so good and detailed how do u do it well ill be reiviewing u l8ter buh-bye from kaitou duckie
Satsukiyami chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow...o.o

That was awesome!

Wonderful poem

Keep up the great work!
Samuraiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Cheers and loud hurrahs from Phoenix for setting my favorite scene in the whole show to a poem. Only wish I could have done it half as well...
DefineNormal140 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I like it, a little repetitive, but I liked it.

It talks about something that everyone can connect with. I like that.

You have a knack for picking things that people think are rather specific simply because they connect with it so well in their own way. In reality, the topics are general, but you leave the connection open. It's what makes you different. It's what makes your fics special.

Nice job.

xoxo

-Normal
kaitou angel chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
OMG. WOW. U. MUST. WRITE. MORE. STUFF. LIKE. THIS.! I'm prbably gettin annoying huh?

well heres more poetry! just for you!

this review

is made for you.

you are my insperation

that helps my wings take flight

this is my designation

that helps me

do this right!

poetry is a lovely thing

don't let it go to waste

for if you do

you must know

that you will forever have bad taste!

well as always i must go

so i'll have to let you know

don't throw away this talent

do the best you can

cause if you don't

your eggs will burn in the frying pan!

sincerely, kaitou angel*
Tifa Hikari chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
-cries anime like- Oh my god! That was so damn sad, I'm actually listening to "Chrono's Sadness" right now. I realised how well it goes with the poem, god that was so sad. Please keep up the amazing work, I love all of your fics and one-shots. _
Tifa Hikari chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Oh my god. That was so beautiful. I practically cried, that song is so sad and goes so beautiful with the episode. Please continue to write more of these fics, I love them so much.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Wow.
lost forever in ur eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
what s great poem keep up the great work and plz help me write better poems i suck but u rock
lost forever in ur eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2005